1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

All 2st float bowl ...swim cup!!!??

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by tommytwostroke, Sep 4, 2010.

1. tommytwostroke Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 WR125, 2017 TX300
    I am quite certain that fuel leaks out from bowl drain when bike on kickstand because my float height is incorrect....Correct?

If this is correct, would it have something to do with the constant "CACKLE" at minimal throttle opening in all gears? (I have tried Pilot jets ranging from 50 to 15 excluding 37.5 to 30; (waiting on those jets from the kind soul Walt) WR125 '10 Mikuni TMX 38mm

Input appreciated. Thanks,Tommy:cripple::cheers:
  2. Troy F Collins Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    wr125
    Other Motorcycles:
    GGEC 250 Honda RC51 CBR 1000rr CR125
    Yes you are correct on the float level... you need to check for debris in the needle and seat....if its ok

its not uncommon on Husky to have to lower the float if there is excessive over flow

lower your float slightly by bending the tang on the float....

by holding the carb upright with the bowl removed....slowly lift the float and closely watch the (spring loaded) needle tip touching the float tang..... when the the outer needle stops moving observe the float position..generally the parting line or flow mark on the float should be level with the float bowl sealing surface

personally I would set it at a slightly downward angle say 1 or 2mm will be best

addition your pilot somewhere between 30 or 35 and main 450-470 should work ok
  3. tommytwostroke Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 WR125, 2017 TX300
    Thanks TFC. My main is already at 450 Needle at 3rd pos. (I have it here to make up for the lean pilot that is in right now):cheers: I am hoping between the pilot and float adj, everything will be perfect.

I'll let you know if it solves my issue.

Tommy