1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc Flywheel doesn't fit..

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by Maxixp11, May 14, 2016.

1. Maxixp11 Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR 144 2010, SM 125 S 2007
    Other Motorcycles:
    Aprilia RS 125
    Hello guys, I've just rebuilt the engine of my 07 Husqvarna sms 125. Everything went great, but I'm suffering at one of the last parts.. Somehow the flywheel just won't fit and scrapes the stator. If I put the flywheel without the stator on, it works fine and the enginge turns freely with the nut cranked down. The woodruf key fits in its groove. Has anyone got an idea what I did wrong? It's the original stator and flywheel. Thanks in advance :)
  2. gazmcfaza Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    husky wre 125
    Other Motorcycles:
    , yamaha xt 125
    can you put some photos up please, I'm not sure exactly what you mean without picturing it, you haven't missed a small washer or anything have you?
  3. R-J van Hulst Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR 125 + 40 = WB 165 and a SM165
    Other Motorcycles:
    Honda CB 400 Vtec 3
    it might be the stator plate that is not 100% fit in the casing or individual component on the stator pate that could be moved

it could also be small metal object that are stuck to the magnets in the flywheel

Robert-Jan
  4. uranys Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    00 wr360/02 wr360/09 wr125/09 wr250
    Other Motorcycles:
    96 xr600r
    Did you drop the flywheel by chance? I had a similar problem on one of my motors. The inner part of the flywheel is riveted to the outer part and can shift if subjected to a big enough impact.

Some time with the hammer of persuasion got mine trued back up.

Hope that helps.