1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc Flywheel Weight for 04 cr125

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by zilly, Oct 11, 2010.

1. zilly Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09 wr300, 04 cr125
    I have done several searches on this here and seen where people have added these to their cr125 but not sure what kind I need.

I guess what I am looking for is a recommendation and/or a testimonial about the right size and brand for me.
    I want to put one of these on my son's bike. We ride trails 99% of the time and I am looking for something to slow down the revs of the bike and give him some more bottom end, which is what I think these do.

The question is do I put on the steahly fly wheel weight for the husky or like I have read somewere on here to use the Gas Gas one? Or another brand entirely?

We already have the PWK on this bike and an after market silencer and love the way the bike runs now just trying to improve on the bottom end, probably because my son is chugger riding a race bike....
  2. pvduke Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    tripple-hondo hoosk...
    Other Motorcycles:
    dozens of them, kicked to the curb
  3. MattR 2T Forum Clerk

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WB165, SM610
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha FZ1
    I have a 10 oz. weight on my 2008 CR125. The CR characteristics are still maintained, just less prone to stalling in tight singletrack. It's just what I wanted.

I bought mine from Hall's Cycle. It was made for GasGas bikes and replaces the flywheel nut. I had Hall's coordinate making me a spacer at a local machine shop (made from aluminum). The spacer offset the ignition cover about a 1/4". Everything bolted on easily and works just like I hoped. :cheers: