1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

250-500cc Flywheel wieght on 09 WR 300?

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by fire1998, Sep 23, 2010.

1. fire1998 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Anyone put a flywheel weight on their 300? I had an 08 WR 250 with a 10oz flywheel weight on it and loved it. My 09 WR 300 has a Rekluse Pro on it. Will putting a 10oz flywheel wieght make any difference? I know the Rekluse already wieghs a little more than the stock clutch.
    Thanks
  2. BillO Husqvarna
    AA Class

I've got one on my '06 WR250 as well. Nice difference. No reason why it would not do the same for the 300. If you want to clam the hit for low speed tractability, it's a cheap way to do it without robbing the top end.

The extra weight in the clutch does little in the lower gears where you need the flywheel weight the most.

I also put a G2 on using the gentle pulley. It's also nice in the snotty stuff. Again, should work the same magic on the 300.
  3. HuskyDude Moderator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    13/TR650
    Other Motorcycles:
    10/EC300, 76/TY175
    Not even sure it can be done but have you thought of a dual mapping switch? Sure love it when riding in the slime.:thumbsup:
  4. BillO Husqvarna
    AA Class

I wonder if the Gas Gas ignition would fit the Husky? It might be a worthwile experiment. That dual slope map would really be nice.
  5. wr 300 Husqvarna
    C Class

i dont get mapping switches, cant you just alter yout riding style as the terrain changes?