1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

250-500cc fmf gnarly and turbine core 2

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by Bond_yzf, Jan 18, 2012.

1. Bond_yzf Husqvarna

hi guys,ive just fitted a fmf gnarly and turbine core 2 to my 09 wr 300 and was wondering if anyone has the same pipe set up and could gimme the jetting specs they are running ?

i searched through the jetting database and couldnt find anything,i live in the uk where at the mo the temp is between -1c-5c and 110m above sea level,with the new pipe between 0-1/4 throttle i cant hold a constant speed/throttle its very hesitant ive got to be constantly rolling the throttle on to accelerate,past 1/4 throttle it flys.it feels as tho it is running rich as im getting quite a bit of smoke and it burbbles.

it has a 40 main and the needle clip is at the top,air screw 2 turns everything else stock,when i bought the bike it had the stock pipe and a 40 main in it so im thinking 37.5 pilot or 35 ????

any help much appreciated guys as im dying to get this out on the trails
  2. Bond_yzf Husqvarna

sorry temp is -1c to 5c
  3. PowerKord Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2008 WR 250 Sold
    Other Motorcycles:
    2014 Sherco SE-R 250
    You will probably need to go down a bit on the main jet as well.
  4. Bond_yzf Husqvarna

Put a 37.5 pilot in, put clip back to the 3rd groove ( middle ) and 2 and a half turns on the air screw and it's running sweet !!
  5. johnnyBgood Husqvarna
    B Class

now put a 14 tooth front sprocket on it and it spreads the power and makes it super sweat !