Fort Bragg CA, Labor Day brew fest anyone?

Discussion in 'Get togethers - Reports' started by XLEnduroMan, May 23, 2009.

1. XLEnduroMan Heroes Ride Huskys. The others follow.

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '18 Husqvarna 701 Enduro.
    Other Motorcycles:
    '20 Ducati Hypermotard 950.
    When the g/f and I were in Fort Bragg last March for the whale watching and 13 annual beer fest :cheers: I heard there is another beer fest that coincides with their Paul Bunyan Days, that is the Labor Day weekend. I have not found specifics yet on the beer fest but want to make a few day Fort Bragg trip part of our Labor Day vacation. Anyone here at CH have a lead on the upcoming beer fest?

Our Husky's are our weekend dirt play bikes so we will be riding our DRZ's to FB for the beer fest. We are about 200 miles inland (Chico). If anyone will be in FB at that time feel free to drop me a line. We would be happy to meet fellow CH members. A ride through the Lost Coast is a must!. A stop at the NC Brewery is also a must, for some cask conditioned Red Seal's. :cheers:
  2. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    I'll assume you meant Memorial Day (Monday).

I've been searching and the only thing I can find is a reference to a whale watching & beer festival in March. But it is always fun to go to the coast, let us know how it turns out.

:cheers:
  3. XLEnduroMan Heroes Ride Huskys. The others follow.

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    I am inquiring about Labor Day, Aug/Sept. I recall reading there is a member who lives in Fort Bragg. Hopefully she knows more about it and reads this. :cheers:
  4. XLEnduroMan Heroes Ride Huskys. The others follow.

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    :applause:

Becky (aka HirlessKitty) called about the Festivus. It is Sept. 5th. :cheers:

Fort Bragg, North Coast Brewery beers (and all those others), 200 miles 1 way on the DRZ's, can a Labor Day vacation get any better? Well I guess it could if it had bag pipes and kilts. :thumbsup: