1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc Free stuff

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by wallybean, Mar 30, 2019.

1. wallybean Mini-Sponsor

I have a dry break IMS 3+ gallon tank for the 06-08 125's. I think it also fits WR250's and 300's but you should check on that.

I also have a bunch of rear sprockets for that are between 42 and 46 tooth. I am pretty sure they fit any of the Italian Huskies.

I have a used tranny from a WR250 that has problems but has many good parts.

All these are free, just pay the shipping.

If you need something else let me know, I have so much "stuff" that I am going through and keeping only the stuff I will use which is about half.
    BenM and Dirtdame like this.
  2. Zomby woof Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 CR 150
    It looks like I'm going to keep my 11 CR150 for as long as I'm racing motocross so I would be interested if you have anything for those bikes
  3. wallybean Mini-Sponsor

I have plenty of parts for the 150. I will be pairing down in the next couple of months and will list that stuff.

I have two drawers on my double wide toolbox that are just parts for WR250/300 will be going through that stuff too. Couple of things on my wall are new 13T and 15T countershaft sprockets for them.
    lankydoug likes this.
  4. wallybean Mini-Sponsor

If you couldn't tell, I am getting old and need to simplify/reduce my dirt bike hoarding habit.
    fran...k. and lankydoug like this.
  5. lankydoug Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR
    Other Motorcycles:
    TM 300en
    I have a 13 cr125 I'd like to get a few things for. I'll keep an eye on this thread and the classified section.