1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc Front wheel bearing seal size

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by shawbagga, Sep 6, 2016.

1. shawbagga Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None
    Other Motorcycles:
    2018 Gasgas XC250
    Ordered coupla sets of wheel bearings(2 front 2 rear) to have on hand after several muddy n sandy races. Figured they'll be due soon. Ordered all the same(to fit wr300) thinkin they were all the same on late model range bikes. Had a look at 2013 wr165 n seal looks a lot smaller on one side compared to the 300. Can someone enlighten me to the correct seal size as can't make out any numbers? Are the bearings all the same jus different seal on one side? Rears look right(same on both bikes). Only a few bucks for a seal jus like to have on hand for wen needed.

Ausky did a chart with them lusted years ago if I remember correctly
  2. rancher1 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husky made a seal change on the fronts in 2011 but not the WR 250/300 models.
    NCSteve and shawbagga like this.
  3. shawbagga Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None
    Other Motorcycles:
    2018 Gasgas XC250
    I'm assuming that was for all the xlite/449/125 bikes with the polished newer skinny hubs? Don't spose u know the seal size?

Bearings all remain the same front & rear jus the front right(I think?) seal yeah?
  4. rancher1 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Yes the bearings remain the same and yes you are correct about the polished hubs being the reason. I do not know the size but it was one that they used previously around 2000.
  5. shawbagga Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None
    Other Motorcycles:
    2018 Gasgas XC250
    Ok cheers rancher