Fun day at Eddieville MX track / GP loop

Discussion in 'Get togethers - Reports' started by Motosportz, Feb 21, 2011.

1. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    We have a cool area up here to ride in the Columbia gorge. Kinda funky but fun flowing GP style MX track and a 4-5 mile GP loop. Wished I had the 511 here but took the 92 WXC360 and it did fine. Swapped with a nicely setup YZF450 and found the suspension on the YZF was worlds better (revalved and no surprise) but the motor seemed about the same. Yes the 360 pulls like a 450F. Nice. Anyway had a good time with my buddy Scott.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. oregonsage 4st Clerk

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    FX450
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha DT400 x 2, BMW G310R
    Wow, I am surprised how dry it is given the rain and show all over the northwest. My brother has a foot of snow in his yard in Bend. GP series starts 4 weeks from now. Can wait to try Eddieville on the 511......I was hoping you were going to tell me how it handled there :-)
  3. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    I was hoping to also. :)

A few greasy spots the rest was dry and some dust. Was a real fun day. BTW i recommend the Mexican restaurant right off the highway at Goldendale after the ride. [IMG]
  4. PC. Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    CR165 & CR144
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM500
    Sorry I missed you on Sat. Ended up going Sunday instead and conditions were pretty dry and dusty, especially after about 2pm.
    Still a great time though.

My wrists are hurting today!
    Track was pretty rough.