1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc Gas Mileage during HS race ???

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by HSrider, Oct 24, 2013.

1. HSrider Husqvarna
    AA Class

I have a 13 WR125 setup as 144 right now with lectron carb. Getting ready to run my first HS this weekend maybe with the bike. It's 2 hour event so just wondering if I can get the whole 2 hours out of the stock tank or if I should pit at some point during the race. The course is semi tight and not a lot of high speed sections. Senior A level riding ability.

Thanks for any input.
  2. johnnyboy Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR 125
    Other Motorcycles:
    TM 250f
    As long as its not fitted with the cr tank I think you should make it !!
    I managed a 3 hour H&H one time that was slow going on a tank but it was tight and was on fumes.
    Our rides are 3 hours long and I pit at 2 hours for a refill.
  3. venturini Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '15 TC 250 '13 CR 150 '11 TE 310
    Other Motorcycles:
    '12 KTM 250 XC
    Depends on your pace---my CR 150 with Lectron got an average of 1.5 gallons per hour at three different events. Two events were fairly tight, the other was more wide open and sandy. Mid-pack A rider (40+ years old but still trying to run with the kids). Before racing it I did several trial runs with it---the CR 1.85 gallon tank was usually on fumes at the 1 hour and 15 minute mark so each race I would stop as close to the 1 hour mark as I could.
  4. juicypips Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    wr 360. 2002
    Other Motorcycles:
    Gas Gas TxT 300, Yamaha wr250f
    9liter tank should be fine i had a 3hour one on sunday on my 360 i used 7,2l fuel in a 9l tank, i know cus i emptyed 1.5 cans into her.
    these were 5 mile wet muddy laps at mid to full throttle.

144's should be ok i rekon.