Georgetown single-track with my nephew

Discussion in 'Get togethers - Reports' started by jerbear610, Apr 22, 2013.

1. jerbear610 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    14' WR300, 11' TE511, 06'TE610 sold
    Other Motorcycles:
    11' Husaberg FE570, 15' Beta 300RR
    Took my 18yr old nephew up to Georgetown and was hoping to meet up with 511Braap but
    we arrived an hour late. Sorry about that, Braap.
    This clip is a very cool trail that winds down a canyon, through a creek and back up the
    other side. It's actually pretty rugged in some spots but the camera doesn't really give a
    good perspective of the terrain.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVwR9yTzhf4&list=UULTcPir9hLIM0LjjKMQ8qdw&index=1
    WoodsChick and Coffee like this.
  2. WoodsChick Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    3 Terras, 2 `07 SM610s, `09 WB165,
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM, GasGas, Suzuki, Honda
    I really like Georgetown. Haven't been there in years. It looks nice and green!
    EDIT: You're making me miss my 2-stroke! I gotta quit riding that 610 of mine (Hah! As if...:rolleyes:) and drag my 165 out of the garage!
  3. ghte Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2 x 310's, 2016 Beta 480, SWM RS650
    Other Motorcycles:
    2016 Multi ,Griso1100, Monster695
    Great looking place to ride. Thank you for the effort.
  4. 511BRAAP Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE511
    Other Motorcycles:
    He who dies with the most toys wins
    I just saw this post Jerbear! Yeah, sorry we missed each other that day. Some good solid riding in that vid, thanks for posting!

It wound up being a pretty funny day... My riding buddy and I were taking a break down at the bottom on the bridge and I ran into a good friend of mine from school that I hadn't seen in about 8 years... He used to have a Husky and was stoked on my 511. Then I crashed and broke the banjo fitting on the clutch master cylinder, so had to limp back to the trail head a little earlier than we would have liked. -Getting started without a clutch was quite a task on some of those steep, rocky sections. Then on the way back on an asphalt section, preceded to run over 3' rattlesnake that I mistook for a stick! My college buddies ended up following me home and we ended up partying in old town until way too late! Good times

Did you guys get together at Coffee's this last weekend?