1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc Getting In Tolerance

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by spud1968, Nov 10, 2012.

1. spud1968 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Having now been on my diet for two months my start weight was 206lbs. This morning the scales said 187lbs :D . I'm still overweight :cry: but only just until i reach 183lbs when i will be 'In Tolerance'. I've entered a cross country run tomorrow its five miles and this my first running competition since i left school some 25+ years ago. My goal weight ive set myself is 174lbs, and this is to ready me for the 2013 race season.

My diet consists of any food I want so long as i dont eat more than 2500 calories per day.

If your on a diet i'd be interested in what works for you and how you've acheived your goal weight, or how your diet is going?
    wallybean likes this.
  2. Bill502 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2007 WR167 1978 CR250 1938 sw maus
    Other Motorcycles:
    1970 Triumph T100C 1973 Honda TL125
    What are you using to track your calories? I have an App on my smartphone called Myfitnesspal that works exellent and lets you plug your goals in and keeps track of everything you eat.I've lost 13 pounds in three months just staying within the calorie setting.
    wallybean likes this.
  3. spud1968 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Hello Bill, well done with your weight lose i;ve not got smartphone with that app one because in the UK 95% of all goods/food sold have the number of calories written on the packaging.

The 5 mile race today was tough, i finished 246th not sure how many runners although some club runners finished 400+. I enjoyed it and tomorrow i'll start my press-up and sit-up exercises.