Go-Pro and Deer Creek

Discussion in 'Get togethers - Reports' started by columbia510, May 2, 2011.

1. columbia510 Husqvarna
    AA Class

ozzie and WHITEROCKET5.9 like this.
  2. WHITEROCKET5.9 Husqvarna
    AA Class

good stuff, im glad im not the only that has fallen over crossin a log lol
  3. Dirtdame Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    11 WR300,13 WR125,18 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    17 Beta Xtrainer
    Those are some really scenic trails.[IMG] In my area, there aren't a whole lot of mountain type singletrack trails to be enjoyed by motorcycles.
  4. ozzie Husqvarna
    AA Class

Hi Columbia510 how do you find the Gopro camera? I'm thinking of getting one, can they take a hard knock?
    Love vid, I like single tracks myself and as for the tree across the track I think nearly everyone has come unstuck at one time or another

Kel
  5. WHITEROCKET5.9 Husqvarna
    AA Class

kel, theres a bunch of them on ebay ive been pondering gettin one myself.
  6. columbia510 Husqvarna
    AA Class

I have had the gopro camera for close to 8 months. Seems to be holding up well to the constant abuse that I inflict on all my toys. The camera records well in perfect light, records bad in wet weather. My son crashed hard and went over the bars with the camera on, the front wheel removed the camera from the mounting tab, and I have smacked low branches and had to retrieve the camera from the branch. Seems the only thing that happens when there are those impacts is the camera shows SOS. I just reset the camera and record some more. The singletrack videos are after getting reset twice earlier in the day. I found the 1080p camera on ebay for under $300 with a 32GB card and all the camera mounting goodies. The 3m adhesive will not let go of the camera.The battery life seems to last 3 hrs with the camera set up on 720p.

Here is another video from the same ride. Big deep wash out with really no other way around.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pc95OYQdiis
  7. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Look at the Go Pro 960, it a good deal and takes great vid.