Going to the Sheetiron 300 2011?

Discussion in 'Get togethers - Reports' started by UberKul, May 18, 2011.

1. UberKul Husqvarna
    AA Class

Any Cafe Husky riders going this year?
    [IMG]
    If so come by and and I'll pour you a drink. I'm dragging the toy hauler up and staying over Sunday night as well before heading home. Probably heading to the back of the grounds near the treeline in back. Come by, say hi and and share an adult beverage (must be straddling a Husky to win). Look for a silver-gold Chevy 2500 pulling a Weekend Warrior 27' hauler and possibly a buddy's Harley. Should be perfect conditions this year!
  2. WoodsChick Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    3 Terras, 2 `07 SM610s, `09 WB165,
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM, GasGas, Suzuki, Honda
    My friend Dan (Manic here on CH) will be there riding his 2011 TE310 [IMG] Keep your eye out for him!
  3. I'll be there! We should get there Friday afternoon and are staying till monday as well, we'll look for you. I want to win the prize. Keep an eye out for us as well, blue F350 crew cab, 20' toy hauler, 2 Husky's, 1 Honda, and an orange thing.
  4. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    Please let us know how the Harley does. :D
  5. XLEnduroMan Heroes Ride Huskys. The others follow.

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '18 Husqvarna 701 Enduro.
    Other Motorcycles:
    '20 Ducati Hypermotard 950.
    We just rode our TE 630's back home from Fort Bragg on Sherwood Rd, 5/29/11. That's the road in/out of Fort Bragg for the Sheetiron. The Karoo's kept us at a VERY slow pace in the dirt sections. Put some wet mud under these tires and you are making coal in your britches. Some Dunlop 606's, or maybe some Pirelli MT 21's will be going on next! Anyway, I am sure you had a blast riding the Sheetiron. Do you have any pics of the ride?
  6. UberKul Husqvarna
    AA Class