great eastern enduro vids

Discussion in 'Get togethers - Reports' started by robertaccio, Jan 14, 2009.

1. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
  2. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
  3. Norman Foley Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Trumansburg, NY... The Beautiful, Finger Lakes
    Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    82 250WR 86 250WR 93 WXE350 03 TE610
    Other Motorcycles:
    '85 Fantic 300 '12 HUSABERG TE250
    That was Curly Fern Enduro last March. I didn't make the final cut, but I fell down a few times in that section when the camera wasn't watching!:busted:
  4. dfeckel Husqvarna
    AA Class

5. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
  6. Joe Chod Husqvarna
    Pro Class

They have caught quite a few of us "right coasters" like me at the Pa. National and RacerX251 in a Jersey Enduro but I will not say where mine is as of I am dueling with of all things another Husky 125 ridden by an A rider up a boulder strewn uphill and although we banged each other many times going up it wasn't personal as you just can't back off in that type of terrain on a 125. My form looked awful compared to his I might add, but the sound of 2 125's screaming was awsome.

Joe
  7. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    when in doubt.......throttle out !!! Go Husky!!
  8. somdale Husqvarna
    AA Class

Coincidentally I was just about to post that thread. Yes we do run barkbusters as well as 28" bars.
  9. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    I forgot about the short bars,,,Eastern style!! All my old NY (L.I. flatlander)enduro rider friends from the early 80s had what looked like chopper drag bars to split trees,,good memories,,,,KDX200s with KX80 bars was the trick set up in 84 among my local crew. Keep on posting those vids and photos!!!
  10. silver_fox Husqvarna
    AA Class

That's a great vid, very similiar terrain (minus the hills) as our hare scramble and x-country races here in Alberta. Yes perpendicular is the key, been in that spot too many times.
  11. crb345 Husqvarna
    B Class

I cannot belive how that looks like Michigan. Same plants, trees, sand, rocks.
    I am totally stoked. Made it through all the Harescramble mains and now on the Enduros. Thanks a bunch.:applause:
  12. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Got a good suggestion to move this thread

Newsroom --->>> Get togethers, Ride Reports, Pics & Vids

EDIT - I just re-watched part of the video, it seems more of a "Enduro race video" than a "video to document our trail ride". As usual this thread could arguably go in more than 1 category - Racing or this section.... That is my fault cause I've yet to fine tune the categories, they will never be perfect but there is definitely room for improvement.
  13. MOTORHEAD Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    none
    Other Motorcycles:
    2014 YAMAHA YZ250
    Click here and check out some of the new stuff they've got. The 2009 NES video is great.
  14. raisrx251 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Stop now Joe, that is making me wish for my WR 250 back. My little video clip was at the Michaux the year before. I do not get to ride many anymore but after finding the free section on Adreniline it is making me want to ride more Enduros this year. I wonder what a TXC 250 will be like in those woods...when is the big tank going to be here? I am so bummed the Foggy Mountain is not a National this year. That section 1 will wake you up in the morning.
  15. gandalf Husqvarna
    AA Class

I think you'll love your TXC250 in SJ;-)
  16. MOTORHEAD Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    none
    Other Motorcycles:
    2014 YAMAHA YZ250
    I'd hate to see this site go away.

From their news letter:

WHATS HAPPENS TO ONLINE ACCESS AFTER JANUARY 31?

Under the heading "A Bold Experiment Comes To a Close" - Your support has taken us a long way, and we hope you've enjoyed watching all the races over the past few years, but the servers and bandwidth along with our production costs are just too expensive - if there's any way to keep it all going we will, but at this time, January 31 appears to be the date we'll shut down the online content side of AdrenalinelineVision.

Go here and buy some vids!
  17. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    That is a great company with a tremendous amount to effort and good will. They have seemed to change their marketing strategy at least a bit, at least that is what I recall.

It takes real $ to drive to those events. My guess would be that there may not be enough interest at this time to cover those expenses, in addition to the server costs. It appears that they let people watch certain races online as long as they are a subscriber. I'm curious if people would be more interested in an actual download that they could keep forever, possibly in a format ready for burning dvds. Although I do notice that there are some dvds available for purchase.

It is a testament to their good nature to let people know when they will be going offline instead of simply disappearing like many companies do when they cease operations.