1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

250-500cc Guards & Protection for 2010 WR 300

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by Woodsrider101, Mar 5, 2011.

1. Woodsrider101 Husqvarna
    C Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 WR300
    Other Motorcycles:
    KX85, KX65
    Just curious what everyone is using out there in the way of Guards & Protection such as: Skid Plates, Radiator Guards, Rear Disc Guards and Pipe Guards ? For Skid Plates is Aluminum better than Carbon fiber or the new Plastic Polymers ? What brands are best for protection, fitment, ease of installation, maintenance (oil drain hole in skid plate), and good looks ? Many to choose from such as: Enduro Engineering, Hyde, P3, Richochet, Moose, Motosportz, OFG ect.........
    I was leaning toward using all Enduro Engineering protection (skid, rear disc, radiator guards) but they do not make a pipe guard. I will be keeping the stock pipe. Any information on what your using and your experience with, good or bad would be helpful in my decision.
  2. Johnnymannen Husqvarna
    AA Class

Meca System rad guards, Hyde racing skid plate and chainguide and AIR pipeguard! The AIR pipeguard is a Swedish brand i think, and it looks like a spine made of Alloy that is bendable. Works really good and looks cool too. You can see a part of it on my picture. Price in Sweden is around 60 dollars.

Johnny.
  3. rancher1 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

The motosportz disc guards are very sharp looking and work great with a choice of color as well. I also like their aluminum skid plate with oil drain hole and rad guards. Their prices are very good as well. Lets see some pics of your bike !