HD 2011 HCam

Discussion in 'Get togethers - Reports' started by robertaccio, May 20, 2011.

1. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
  2. WHITEROCKET5.9 Husqvarna
    AA Class

nice vid and a different version of hotel california than ive ever heard before
  3. HuskyDude Moderator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    13/TR650
    Other Motorcycles:
    10/EC300, 76/TY175
    Great Vid. Looks like you guys had a good time. Any way of showing on Google earth where you rode?
  4. BadMotoWeazal Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Hey thanks for sharing.... It never ceases to amaze me how different the terrain is across this great continent. Such wide open spaces, lack of trees & big out crops of rock gardens.... Not one sign that I could see that said "No Tresspassing" or "Private Property" which around my neck of the woods is a given if it's big land. So I'm leaving the wife & kids to fend for themselves as I become a traveling moto-monk, heading your way first Robert & coming to the PNW next Kelly.
  5. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Bring it [IMG]
  6. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    its south of the border in the area south east of tecate. I love how Tommy pegs Cyril (YZ250) with French music
  7. ozzie Husqvarna
    AA Class

For us that live in Australia where south of border, Mexico?? It looks like a fun ride and do they have the ride the same time very year?
  8. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    sorry Ozzie, yes Mexico, within 50 miles of the international border southeast of Tecate (Baja California) Mexico. @same time frame every year close "moto family" invite ride local school benefit. this year a bunch (too many really@130) started only a few finished (@20) without bailing out from the A loops,,,,,,this year I did all the A loops but I cut out about a 1-2 mile section of a rock/water/mud filled stream bed run that we were riding up near the end of the final A loop near the finish of the ride (I was fresh in the vids but just got worked as the tough stuff is relentless on this ride), I took a dirt road around it and reconnected to the final A loop single track for the last 10 or so miles. (DNF!!). The name of the ride is Hammer Down,,,,and I was hammered down from that darn stream bed and getting mud hole stuck 2 times. I cant wait for the 2012 version!!!
  9. ozzie Husqvarna
    AA Class

I know what you mean, I was on one ride called the Blue Light Ride, it is organize by police it had 700 hundred now that was way too many. I now only go on rides with a max of 300. How long was the loop? This loop must be full on to have only 20 finish

Kel
  10. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    you must do all the A loop sections there are a bunch of B loop sections to bypass the real ugly stuff. its on the honor system you let the organizer know if you or any of your buddies made the entire A loop ride. the entire ride is usually "only"@75 miles....
  11. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
  12. SanDHusky Husqvarna
    A Class

Only 16 of us rode the entire A loop course this year. Out of 100 plus riders. I kinda had no choice, since I was riding with LR :lol::lol::lol:

Actually heading down manana for a little one day Mexventure....

Mitch.
  13. HuskyT Moderator

14. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    Mitch! aha only 16!! you and that TXC250......and with Larry pushing the buttons!!
    as for during this latest video I was on a wrong turn off course @10 mile excursion with a bunch of guys (including Husky's Revelle) that took us up this crazy loose rocky hill that after hitting the top we decided to back track and look for ribbon, we did but were quite a ways back from the main group as well as Massimo's Hcam.All part of the adventure but surely contributed to me hitting the mud hole wall later in the ride! This year in my opinion was the hardest one yet.....cant wait for next year.