help efi setings 2010 te250

Discussion in 'EFI/carb' started by husky bom, Oct 17, 2010.

1. husky bom Husqvarna
    A Class

help... hi all just put 1hr on my new 10 te250 and had noticed a hesitation/bog when in second gear in tight single track and when i pull the clutch in and let it out to re accelerate out of the tight section in 2 gear it has this hesitation/bog..........what fuel settings should i run in col 1...........col 2.........col 3...........this bike has full derestricted power up kit with no mods...........or is it the std gearing 13/50 that is doing this as there is no bog off idle in 1st gear......help help help please

note........i don't want to spend money getting new ecu or exhausts

thanks H.B
  2. raisrx251 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Has your ECU been re-flashed with the new map. You may want to ask your dealer about that. Should be free. Look on here for a post on what Vin numbers were effected. Later Vin numbers had the updated ECU.
  3. Croc Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 511
    HB you really need to get it to a Good dealer, eaither you go to R&D or Trooper lus. All the other dealers mechanics are dopes at best
  4. husky bom Husqvarna
    A Class

would any one with a 10 te250 tell me if my settings will be ok.............. nowing that i only have 1hr on it.............or will i have to get the efi set again and what you guys running??????

thanks H.B
  5. HUSKYnXJnWI Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09TE450
    Settings are reportably pretty unique to each bike with slight variances in pump pressures, injectors, and exact condition of the bike. If it seems to be running well, with your new setings, I would expect it to get better as it loosens up since it only has an hour on the motor. Especially, at low rpm and response form low rpm's.

After break in, I would have the TPS checked and report any fueling concerns to your tuner . You might not need any further CO adjustments.
  6. discobob Husqvarna
    C Class

Hey,
    I had done the same thing, then put a power commander on,and recon accross the range about 15-20% better. I have had a 13/52 and am trying 12/52, then 12/50 tommorow. My bet is that 12/50 will be good for the type of riding down the coast. Will let you know.

Ben
    PS Justin knows what he is on about.