1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc Help no spark on the spark plug

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by kavinhar, Aug 3, 2010.

1. kavinhar Husqvarna
    A Class

I bought a 07 husqvarna wr 125 not long ago n im new to riding.Before i was just riding,15min down the trail it just stop.had to Push the bike all the way home:censored:.Took off the plug n noticed there is no spark.what should i do??or how do i go about fixin this?
    thanks
  2. razornpc Husqvarna
    AA Class

pull off your ignition cover and see if your flywheel is turning with your crank shaft when you kick it. ive had mine sheer the wood drif key that holds them together.
  3. BadMotoWeazal Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Is the plug black & wet (fouled)? Have you tried a new spark plug?
  4. LawnDartMike Husqvarna
    AA Class

If you are using a new plug and the flywheel key is not sheered: follow the wires from the ignition to the plug checking for bare/broken wires, unplug/plug each connector and check for dirt/water/corrosion. Also check the coil ground wire and clean up the area where it bolts to the frame. If all that doesn't help you are going to need a multimeter to start checking components. Good luck!
  5. kavinhar Husqvarna
    A Class

yea me and my father inlaw open it up and the flywheel key is not sheered and we checked all the wiring with a multimeter and still cant figure out whats wrong with it.should the yellow main wire that go down to the altenator be earth?and how much voltage does it produces when i kick it over?thanks heaps!
  6. LawnDartMike Husqvarna
    AA Class

7. kavinhar Husqvarna
    A Class

thanks alot LawnDartMike!!!That manual is going to be a big help:applause: