1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc help with chain guide question please

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by dylandog, Jan 26, 2011.

1. dylandog Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    cr125 n 99 wr250
    should my sproket(rear)go through the chain guide on my cr125,i put a new sproket on and didnt notice anything different from normal till my mate with a yz said that it defo shouldnt run through the guide,even though theres a slot chain wheel width in the plastic guide insert?theres no way even with a 50t sproket that i can get chainring clear of the guide,i put wheel right forward and although its far in guide it still doesnt grind?i need to know b4 i chop chain down,can you help please as cd rom useless for this.
  2. pvduke Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    tripple-hondo hoosk...
    Other Motorcycles:
    dozens of them, kicked to the curb
    if the sprocket dont hit the guide run it.
    yer mate rides a yz fer a reason....lol.
    when cutting the chain i go for middle of the axle slot so ya have some wiggle room when things break in.
  3. dylandog Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    cr125 n 99 wr250
    thanks,theres loads of room(3mm)each side of the sproket when it goes through the guide and i put old 50 t and pulled it to the mark it was at and the teeth still run through the guide anyway,mayb the yz has the guide further up swing arm.my wheels spinning fine no rubbing and brakes working perfect so im going for it and cut chain at second mark so i can adjust,as u said.[IMG]steve