historic first stage victory in Dakar 2012 for Husky...

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by Motosportz, Jan 12, 2012.

1. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    http://www.motoblog.it/post/34687/prima-storica-vittoria-di-husqvarna-alla-dakar-2012

[IMG]

Yesterday Joan Barreda gave to Husqvarna's historic first stage victory in Dakar 2012 . A nice gift for Husqvarna Speedbrain Rally Team by the Spaniard led, arriving at the bivouac of Arica, a few kilometers from the border with Peru, after a special suffered and fought. One result reported by the same Joan Barreda.

"This morning I started strong, I moved quickly since the first few miles because I felt good and I wanted to bring home a good result. I was going to resume Coma and Despres, who went before me, when suddenly, in a curve very fast, I beat a strong right foot against a stone and I was turned all the knee. The ligaments have been a tremendous shock and in 15, 20 kilometers after I slowed down because the pain was very strong. When he arrived at the medical supply organization that are always present, I have visited quickly and gave me painkillers, even three pads. At that point the pain is gone, the adrenaline came into the club and I left, full gas.
    I recovered the other two drivers and I traveled for a while 'with them, until, at one point in ps everyone has chosen a different direction. I stayed as close to Marc because I was convinced it was the right direction, and in fact shortly after I recovered I and a few kilometers from the arrival date. Winning my first stage of the Dakar. "