How Do You Set Your Tps Without I-beat?

Discussion in 'EFI/carb' started by robertk61, Aug 9, 2011.

1. robertk61 Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09 WR250
    Hi All.
    Does anyone have experience doing this?

I believe you check the mV readings in i-beat and adjust accordingly. If someone knows what this should be at idle (I believe 970-1000 mV???) can they post the values as it should be fairly simple to adjust with a good multimeter.

I have a 2011 TE 310
  2. husky bom Husqvarna
    A Class

th
    this is from pfg service bulletion i have all the settings from cr 150 to te/sm 630

te310 x-lite 2011 .....tps set to 980mv + - 5
  3. robertk61 Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09 WR250
    Thanks for that, just what I needed.
    Maybe you could post the other specs for others to know as well, might be useful?

Rob.
  4. husky bom Husqvarna
    A Class

yes will try to help where i can
    as there is not much info/help on here on setting up the 310 so im doing my 310 the same way as i did my 250 and it is with all the knowledge from testing and info i got through pfg husky race team setting up my te250 bike and had great results
    so the 310 should be great when done
  5. Kreza Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 TE 450
    Other Motorcycles:
    1998 KX80 2013 TM85
    G'day husky bom and rob, I have just ordered the ibeat pack from semco, any tips from yourselves or others would be great........please.......'10TE450
  6. Ex HVUK Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None
    The TPS set up routine reads the mv value of the TPS with the throttle closed and stores this value in the ECU as the baseline for the fuelling. So every bike will be slightly different and the only accurate way to set it up is using Ibeat or the new HST. You can adjust the position of the TPS with a multimeter but you need to know what value is stored in the ECU to set it up correctly.

Dave