1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

husky boy 50 s... any help?

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by Ben, Apr 13, 2011.

1. Ben Husqvarna

hey guys... sorry i am new to the forum so appoligiesif this is in the wrong section...
    bassicaly today i was given i husky boy 50 for free of of a family member, i was told there is a problem with the crank? on the left hamd side... i removed the plasctic case... and as far as i am aware the should be a large nut in the centre of the " spiiny round thing" and there isnt one... now is this a big problem? and what would i have to do to fix this? i.e would timing now be out? it looks as iff the nut has sheered of? any ideas guys?
    thanks alot for any help... Ben
  2. BILLF CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    92WXC350 /Lamson CR250/701 Vitpilen/
    Other Motorcycles:
    Triumph900 Scrambler 1200 HD Nightst
    Sounds like the end of the cranks broken off ?Does the flywheel wiggle or is it solid they tend to come loose from the shank there bonded to ,if the flywheel key isnt sheared the timing is spot on as its not adjustable.We still have a pretty ecent supply of parts and give us a call its faster to answer alot of questions on the phone.Call toll free 888-806-1153 ask for BILL. www.billshusky.com
  3. Ben Husqvarna

hi mate... the fly wheel has a groove out of it were the crank has sheered and the magneeto edge has ground along? now if i can "bodge the nut onto the crank and get it solid, would it still start on this fly wheel or would i need another one? also the fly wheel doesnt move atall as far asi can tell... but the think is i cant even start the bike at the moment as there is no charge coming from the magneto? any ideas?