Husky CH Racing Factory Enduro Team

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by Norman Foley, Nov 28, 2008.

1. Norman Foley Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Trumansburg, NY... The Beautiful, Finger Lakes
    Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    82 250WR 86 250WR 93 WXE350 03 TE610
    Other Motorcycles:
    '85 Fantic 300 '12 HUSABERG TE250
    Looks like a strong team for '09....
    Husqvarna
    Meo (E1), Guillaume (E3), Bourgeois (E1), Hollis, Fortunato, Seistola (E2), Oblucki (E2), Jonathan Manzi (EJ)
  2. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    I feel that young Meo is up for a world championship in E1 pending any issues. He is fierce on the new 250.
  3. surfer1100 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09 WR250, Memories of past tiddlers.
    Other Motorcycles:
    TM-01 EN 125, 03 125 MX, 09 EN 155
    I hope Bourgeois is going to continue with the 125, and maybe Meo will give the tiddler a try at certain events. All looks good on the European front, gonna be a good season.:thumbsup:
  4. BlipBlip! Husqvarna
    AA Class

Watch out for a healthy Oblucki... the guy can ride the wheels off of his bike.

It would be cool to see Juha and Knight make the switch to Husky. (Note to Coffee... I didn't imply like I have secret info) it would just be nice! :D

BlipBlip
  5. Joe Chod Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Was talking to Nate Kanney (who roomed with Oblucki when he was a CH rider) and he says same thing. As good as Bougois looks..........cannot hold a candle to Bart on a 125!
    Straight up. Also remember Marc had the same hand injury as Bart but even later in the 08 competition year.

Joe
  6. Norman Foley Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    Maybe Bart will get the pre-production next generation WR250 to ride this year!:oldman:
  7. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    E2 for Bart on pre-prod new framed WR250!! as usual for WEC prolly current std bike until mid season switch to the 10 model,,,,,no protoype rule needed!!
    I would bet money for E1 Meo championship and from you guys info,,,Bart should and could be in the running for E2 "vai super Polski!!!" our team even has E3 covered well too!! welcome to 09!!!
  8. Mike Kay Husqvarna
    AA Class

It really does look like a great year. Note too that BMW drained away some serious KTM talent, making it that much 'easier'

Things in Europe are just humming along so well for Husky right now.

Sure hope things in the USA get sorted asap.
  9. Joe Chod Husqvarna
    Pro Class

E1 threat of Ahola is as deadly as ever. Looks like some new talent in EJ and E2. Hopefully all E2 riders that chose the 250 2Stroke get the same treatment and Bart is not given preferential prototype treatment. Makes for bad blood on a team. Not Barts fault if it happens.....just the way CH does business. Hope Bougois stays on a 125 also
  10. Mike Kay Husqvarna
    AA Class

It will be interesting to see what frames they run. I assume new frames mid-season, pre production for the 250/300. Or will they step up with new motors too? Time will tell.:cheers:
  11. Norman Foley Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    Mike,
    It will have to be a new motor, as it appears that the old right drive 250 will not work in the new frame with offset shock.
    Norman
  12. Joe Chod Husqvarna
    Pro Class

NOOOO!!! They can't get rid of the "straight six" of dirt bike engines. Been around as long as Burleson! OK really ...........they can axe it...........it served almost as long as a B-52.

Joe