1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc Husky CR125 vs. Honda 450

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by Caferacerman, Oct 5, 2013.

1. Caferacerman Husqvarna
    AA Class

Hey Guys,

In the advent you needed a small reminder as to why the Husky 125s are so much fun, thought you might appreciate watching a 13-year-old demonstrate the versatility of these awesome machines in the company of the Open 4-Strokes:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFCGELlUl9s

Honda dealers were freaking out after the final weekend of racing as everybody was stopping by our pit and inquiring about my kid's bike. They were concerned that all the Honda guys in the Open Class might consider an alternate version of red in the Spring. Lol.
  2. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Very cool.
  3. wait4me Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    11 WR300
    Other Motorcycles:
    85 YZ490 "Ol Bessy"
    If you can watch this without a big ol grin on your face, there is something wrong with ya :applause:
  4. R-J van Hulst Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR 125 + 40 = WB 165 and a SM165
    Other Motorcycles:
    Honda CB 400 Vtec 3
    Compliments for the rider as the difference is there.:thumbsup:

Having myself a husky small bore made bigger and a CRF450 on that terrain the CRF 450 is by far superior then the small bore husky.

Still smoking a four stroke with a small bore 2 stroke is a feeling that can you only make smile.

but the woods is a level playing field for those 2.

always funny to see the "big" bike guys being put on thier place by a in their opinion a moppet

Robert-Jan
  5. Jersey Woods I live to ride !

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 WR 150 2018 TE 150
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM EXC 250 F Honda 300 ATV

Ohhh a pleasure it is. One of my riding companions just piked up a 2009 KTM EXC 450. He took it out over the weekend for a ride.I was on my WR 150and I had a blast riding up on his rear wheel in the tight stuff. He smoked me in the open stuff but I caught him in the single track stuff. It was a lot of fun playing around and knowing my little bike was there all day. When we parked for the day, we were both laughing how fun it was to push each other all day. As they say great things come in little packages...And these bikes are just great.