1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

All 2st husky on the front page of newspaper

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by motosapiens, Mar 20, 2010.

1. motosapiens Husqvarna
    A Class

2. Poopy Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WB165
    Awesome! And here I thought Idaho was just that boring state you had to drive through to get to Moab. :D:D:D
  3. HuskyDude Moderator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    13/TR650
    Other Motorcycles:
    10/EC300, 76/TY175
    Potatoes comes to my mine when I hear the word Idaho.:D
  4. WoodsChick Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    3 Terras, 2 `07 SM610s, `09 WB165,
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM, GasGas, Suzuki, Honda
    Delicious singletrack for miles on end comes to mind when I hear the word Idaho :)

IdahoLovin'Chick
  5. Dirtdame Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    11 WR300,13 WR125,18 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    17 Beta Xtrainer
    Mmmmm....delicious singletrack smothered in chives and sour cream....oops! Getting things from Idaho that I love mixed up again.:lol:
  6. PC. Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    CR165 & CR144
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM500
    Cool!

That name sounds familiar :cheers:
  7. WoodsChick Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    3 Terras, 2 `07 SM610s, `09 WB165,
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM, GasGas, Suzuki, Honda
    Speakin' o' which, you can't buy an Idaho-grown potato in Idaho...at least I couldn't find any in the grocery stores when I've been there. I guess they export them all? Same with trout; I figured I'd buy me a nice Idaho trout for grilling while camping but there was none to be found. I guess real Idahoans that want trout go out and catch `em themselves :lol:

Dirtdame, you need to come to Idaho with us sometime. The trout in the rivers there all raise their fins vigorously (think Horshack from Welcome Back, Kotter) and say "Ooh! Ooh! Take me, Dirtdame! Take me!" when you ride by:thumbsup:

WoodsChick
  8. HuskyDude Moderator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    13/TR650
    Other Motorcycles:
    10/EC300, 76/TY175

:lol::lol::lol:

Ya me too...:cheers:
  9. Kevin_TE250 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

you guys need to come to Idaho!! I could show you around some safe stuff but I'm a wuss with a mortgage so I wouldn't get ya in any trouble.. I think Llama's are trouble though... you need to stay away from them... ;)
  10. RLW Husqvarna
    AA Class

11. ajaxauto Husqvarna
    Pro Class

I went out to eat before the race and my buddy who was ridding a KTM said hey
    John you are in the paper it must be you because nobody rides a Husky but you He laughed but i got the last laught as i beat him at the race after 100 miles i passed him with less then 1 mile to go It was so asome to make that last pass and see his face at the finish Now maybe he will also ride a Husky
  12. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    Wow!!! I officially take back 99% of everything I have ever said bad about Idaho!

Sounds great to hear about an entire state that likes \ welcomes dirt bike riders! I have never been able to understand the deep hatred the usa shows for its bikers... We love the outdoors and try very hard to preserve it for all .... And I've never saw where riding a bike anywhere caused the earth to crack and fall off into heck or fade away into anywhere other than planet earth :)

I'm in the Philippines now and these guys love bikes! Bikes rule here in many ways and anyone on any bike is more than welcome to pop a wheelie and make a new trail !

And that is a very good article to read!

http://www.stayontrails.com/ Here is another link describing each place to ride in the state!

PS -- Passing on the last mile? Priceless!!! :banana: Tell'm he was setting a nice pace but you got a little bored at the end :)
  13. Troy F Collins Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    wr125
    Other Motorcycles:
    GGEC 250 Honda RC51 CBR 1000rr CR125
    Ha Ha .......:busted:

Might have to plan a ride there.....its just across the border
  14. Scootskipper Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 TE310
    Other Motorcycles:
    2018 Kawasaki Z900RS, 1971 Bultaco
    Great state!

:thumbsup:Idaho is a beautiful state! I have driven through it a number of times and I've always been struck by not only how gorgeous it is, but how nice the people are when I stop along the way. Now I really want to go back and ride there! I'm envious. As much as I love VA, I have to travel from where I live to do any off pavement riding.
  15. motosapiens Husqvarna
    A Class

we also have to travel. For example, it's a 25 minute drive from my house to where we're camping this weekend. :cry:

Many places are even further away. Most of the pristine high-mountain singletrack is an hour's drive or more from boise.