Husky parts from here on in now that its turned orange...

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by Sandgroper, Oct 6, 2013.

1. Sandgroper Husqvarna
    AA Class

Has anyone heard news on how long Husky parts will be available for the 2013 and older models?
    Obviously the soon to be 2014+ owners just need to wander down to a KTM dealer.
  2. organ donor Husqvarna
    Pro Class

No, here in Berlin, the local (quite large) Husky dealer has been at a Zupin briefing and is optimistic about parts. It´ll be interesting to see what happens to the great new Husky facility that BMW opened in Munich.
  3. mattomoto Husqvarna
    AA Class

Scooter produciton! :D
  4. JonXX Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    360CR 360WR SM610 TC450 TXC250 TC250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Hondas, Harleys, Yammys & a squid
    Yep I reckon they'll be going after the Grom.

I've heard no problem with parts other than a bit of a wait at the moment, what with the changeover and all.
  5. Huskynoobee CH Sponsor ZipTy Racing

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE449 2006 WR250
    Other Motorcycles:
    HDUltra Classic IT200 YZ250 SV650s
    Yes sir, we stock parts! Will that be the Italian Husky engine, The BMW Husky engine, the KTM Husky engine, or the Husaberg Husky engine?:D
    Sandgroper and Aaron727 like this.
  6. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    There has been 5-6 articles written where the new owners of the Husqvarna brand have stated, no, have screamed over and over, parts for the previous model bikes will be available for the coming yrs. Some have said their are laws written when about any company must provide parts for their products for up to 10 yrs after a product is released ...

Back to the 5-6 articles given by the new owners. Their words have been very close to correct to what has taken place with the new models to date ... You'll just have to learn to filter out all the useless jargon and bashing sprayed on any subject here about the new bikes and new owners ...

Final words, parts will be available and this comes from the new owners. There is no reason to believe otherwise at this point.
    JonXX likes this.
  7. mnb Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE310 . . . . 2003 TE610e
    Except stuff is already backordered...
    Sandgroper and Motosportz like this.
  8. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    As I said above and proven here as below ... Husky riders are just gonna have to endure sludge that has no end apparently ...

9. JonXX Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    The reason for that is simple, BMW wants their spaces cleared of items they no longer own. In NA that means the warehouses and DC's get cleaned out. After that happens another boat with more parts will come from europe. Besides which, anybody that's ever owned an Italian bike knows that they ain't getting' NOTHIN' from Italy during the month of August, and we're just now enough time from August to get "the pipeline" flowing again.
  10. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    That's for clarifying ... The Husky riders here probably don't need it, but the nay-sayers crowd needs to be kept in the back-seat as much as possible in an effort to help the Husqvarna brand and promote the product, as well as being truthful ...
  11. DTX915 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    wr125
    Other Motorcycles:
    kdx200 tt500 yz450 klx125
    I am a nay-sayer and I am sick of waiting for weeks just to get simple body work. I will say a few dealers have reached out and offered spares over this past year and that was nice of them. But I still have to order and wait for parts from allover the USA and I am still waiting on the throttle recalled parts.
    Has anyone else noticed the contact numbers are not on Husky site anymore.
  12. JonXX Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    If by "waiting for weeks" you mean two weeks, then I'll agree with you.

I've never waited for more than two weeks for anything.
  13. DTX915 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    wr125
    Other Motorcycles:
    kdx200 tt500 yz450 klx125
    Still waiting for the recalled throttle. By law they had 30 days for a safety recall its over 70+. Most parts have taken over two weeks, thank god nothing major has broke off or failed.
    Once the CPPA was called Husky called me that day so now I have a contact phone number. Looks like I am in a long line of people who are waiting for spare parts and got sick of it and made a call.
  14. JonXX Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    Wow. That's really a bummer to hear. It's not been my experience at all.

But then, my newest bike is now five years old.
  15. AgedFlatulence Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    MY2013 TE449, 2015 FZ-07
    Well I have yet to find anywhere in Southern California that stocks any Husky parts. I have ordered all my parts for Café Husky sponsors.
  16. dcg141 Husqvarna
    AA Class

I recently had to go to Amherst and take some training on the new KTM scan tool. They gave us a tour and I saw the Husqvarna parts area. Seemed well stocked but I only glanced at the shelves. Lots of crates with Husqvarna waiting outside.
  17. organ donor Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Here in Euroland (Germany), have just found that parts stocks are now centrally stored in Austria and are readily available.The old Husky agents, Zupin are no longer Husky.