1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

All 2st Husky torque settings

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by Anthony_1978, Jun 1, 2010.

1. Anthony_1978 Husqvarna
    AA Class

The workshop manual sucks, no pics with torque indicators

does anyone know the torque settings for the swingarm, linkages, lower shock connection, rear wheel (preferably Nm)

. thanks :)

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  2. petem Husqvarna
    A Class

Can't help for certain with the 2T (which I assume it is) but the '09 4T workshop manual has a section with torque settings in it near the back (Section X - Torque Wrench Settings). Sadly no pictures there so it can sometimes take a bit of careful reading to be sure you're looking at the right item.

There are also torque settings in the text within the other sections in quite a few places, e.g. "After the adjustment, always check the wheel alignment and tighten the wheel axle fully (142.1 Nm- 14.5 kgm- 104.8 ft/lb)." Some of those do have numbered cross-references to the accompanying pictures.

Doesn't your manual have any of those torque settings like that in the text? Depending on the year of your manual, maybe they weren't always in there or have been removed since '09 for some reason? Or maybe they're just not in the 2T manual? No doubt someone will know...
  3. Anthony_1978 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Thanks pete:thumbsup:

yes it has torque setting part in the manual but its really confusing
    and i need some pics anotated so i don't stuff it up. i have labelled the photo's

A= ?
    B= ?
    ect...
  4. petem Husqvarna
    A Class

Yes, it can be confusing! I guess if you're an expert and you know the exact name for everything then it's ok but for me it can take a while to find them and sometimes it's a process of elimination between several possibilities. I've made printouts of the "how to" pages I use regularly and written the torque loadings against the pictures once I found them, much like you're trying to do by the sounds of it. Much easier that way.

I could let you have the settings from my manual if you want, but it's probably not a good idea just in case they are different to yours (or I get the wrong ones...). Someone else on here's bound to have the same manual as you, or even know them off by heart! :D
  5. Anthony_1978 Husqvarna
    AA Class

thanks for the assistance
    i've updated the pics to make it easy
    i'm sure i'm not the only one that thinks the manual sucks :excuseme:
  6. LawnDartMike Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husky could sure do better with their service manuals. They should look at one of the Japanese bike manuals and take notes. Looking at a 2008 CR125 manual and trying to find torque settings made me sick to my stomach.
  7. Anthony_1978 Husqvarna
    AA Class

I can't believe how crap the manual is.

It would be great if someone could add photo's like mine and add torque settings for the whole bike :cheers:

Husky 2 strokes haven't changed much over the years:excuseme: