Husky TV Ad

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by Norman Foley, Mar 8, 2009.

1. Norman Foley Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Trumansburg, NY... The Beautiful, Finger Lakes
    Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    82 250WR 86 250WR 93 WXE350 03 TE610
    Other Motorcycles:
    '85 Fantic 300 '12 HUSABERG TE250
  2. Wetdog Husqvarna
    AA Class

Cool.
    I didn't see it, maybe because I was feeling a little James Stewart last night, dazed and confused.
  3. HuskyDude Moderator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    13/TR650
    Other Motorcycles:
    10/EC300, 76/TY175
    Quick and simple I liked it...wonder if we'll see more during other shows.
    Lot of time and money spent if not.
  4. racermx66 Husqvarna
    A Class

Can't believe there was a Husky commercial on TV. Maybe we will see them as much as the Geico ads!
  5. Thorton98 Husqvarna
    AA Class

If anyone can tell me for sure! I went to Supercross Indy 2 weeks ago, and there were 2 bikes there that a group of guys in front of us swore they were Huskys. 450 class, a really crappy light blue color with white seats. I tried to zoom in close with binoculars, and the frame just didn't look Husky. (Hard to tell) but then I don't really know much about the motocross Huskys. Anyone? BTW, THE best Main Event this year! Chad Reed winning but Stewart is SOOOO fast!! Shaved 6 seconds off the lead in 1 lap!!! AMAZING!!:notworthy:
  6. M357.5 Husqvarna
    A Class

The Blue bikes in question were Suzuki RMZ450's , seen a thread on TT and a few had mistaken them for TM's as well.
  7. Thorton98 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Thanks! It's been driving me crazy since. I believe the sponsor was CC Rider if i'm not mistaken. That was the only visible marks on the bikes. Thanks again!:thumbsup:
  8. mxer74 Husqvarna
    AA Class

357 is correct, they are RMZ 450's. When Suzuki originally pulled all their amateur/privateer support (although now they are doing something again after reconsideration), this team decided since they were no longer getting any support from Suzuki then why should they promote Suzuki and Suzuki colors. I could be mistaking, but I am pretty sure there aren't ANY Suzuki logos anywhere on that bike. Pretty cool and makes sense I guess....If they aren't supporting you then why should you support and promote them. Just my 2 cents.

Blake
  9. flyingbob Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    01&02WR360_02WR250_02CR250_12WB165
    Other Motorcycles:
    01 VOR400_07 TM450_22 GG250_07 Tuono
    That, I liked!
  10. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
  11. Thorton98 Husqvarna
    AA Class