Husky's for Cahuilla Creek MX Sat Dec 5th

Discussion in 'Get togethers - Reports' started by HuskyT, Nov 30, 2009.

1. HuskyT Moderator

Saturday Dec 5th is my Birthday! What better way to celebrate then to head to a great MX track for the day!

Cahuilla Creek is my favorite track of all in SoCal. Lots of natural terrain, rolling hills, long track layout, soft sandy loam... this is a track to rail on

An old shot from Cahuilla... I can feel it already!

[IMG]

Gates open at 8:30 Track opens at 9 and stays open until three.

www.cahuillacreekmx.com

I called Raquel and she said that they got a good rain over the weekend and the new winter layout is ready to go!

I'll be there riding the main track and cruising with Logan on the peewee track. So far about four other guys as well. We will be parked up at the top of the hill by the Vet track and kids track. They also have a new quad track that is open.

Hope to see some Husky's out there on Saturday!

T
  2. HuskyDude Moderator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    13/TR650
    Other Motorcycles:
    10/EC300, 76/TY175
    Man if I was closer I'd join you Tim for a day of fun.

Don't forget to bring your camera.

5 days and counting. :cheers:
  3. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    You guys will be right next door to RynoLand, there is a Big Six race there Sat and Sun,,,
    ZipTy Racing will most likely be there as it is a D37 race, Im sure you will see lots of moto traffic on the way out and passing the track to get to Ryno's zone just down the road.

Tim, FYI, and I love Cahuilla's natural terrain layout for the Main and Vet tracks, but for the kids the all new Pala is exceptional and very superior, they have a mini mini mostly flat little kids track, plus at least one other where the faster little ones ride. ANd for the big guys they have the main pro track (lots of really fast pros last time), a safe vet track and a safe offroad style track as well. For your consideration in the future just a little further down the 15 and lot easier to get to from the freeway. R
    You guys enjoy the day.
  4. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
  5. Dirtdame Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    11 WR300,13 WR125,18 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    17 Beta Xtrainer
    Well, what a great way to spend a birfday!:cheers: I am only about 50 miles from that track, but have never actually ridden on it.:excuseme: I have ridden at Elsinore, Pala and my favorite, Elevation at Live Oak Springs. I bet you'd like Elevation, as it is mostly old school natural terrain layout, but probably a tad too far for you to go to.
  6. HuskyT Moderator

7. Dirtdame Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    11 WR300,13 WR125,18 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    17 Beta Xtrainer
    And it was really nice track riding weather out there, I'm sure.:thumbsup:
  8. PC. Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    CR165 & CR144
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM500
    Awesome!

Cahuilla looks like an awesome track. I've driven by a few times on the way to AB, but never rode it.