Husky's for Sunrise at Milestone Jan 15

Discussion in 'Get togethers - Reports' started by HuskyT, Jan 14, 2010.

1. HuskyT Moderator

Riding Milestone on Friday ( tomorrow morning) vet and intermediate track...maybe the main... we'll see.

Bring out the Husky's!

T
  2. HuskyT Moderator

Great ride at Milestone!!! Track was in epic condition.... 40 + riders for the day. Rode all morning. Stuck with three or four riders a little bit better than me and picked a couple of them off over the course of the morning. Loaded up. Left. Went home. Picked up my son's CRF50... swung by the school as he was getting out of Kindergarten...picked up a $5 Little Caesar' pepperoni pizza went back to Mileston MX.....helped him work out shifting... followed him ( on my buddy's TC250) around the kids track for about 40 laps or so getting him to shift from 1st to 2ND and back again... took a break, sat in the sun in the back of the truck with Pepperoni pizza and some ice cold Rootbeers....then he put in another 40 laps...

2 comments from my son made my day.... "Dad... your the best" and "This is the best day ever"

Nothing like getting picked up at school to go riding for the afternoon.

T
  3. pvduke Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    tripple-hondo hoosk...
    Other Motorcycles:
    dozens of them, kicked to the curb
    Werd. :thumbsup:

More dad's need to do this.

:cool:
  4. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    we do it almost every weekend,,,,,and when they get to be teens,,,whew sometimes its more complaining than riding...................but ya still love em
    Ive got 2 fierce riders ( 1 girl 1 boy)and one cruiser(girl) and one non-rider(girl) but they all like going and that is what is about.
    Good on ya Tim!!! You will be amazed at how fast they pick up confidence and comfort, my biz partners kid has been on the mini kato 50 for @ 6 months now and man that kid is riding on the pipe like a little speedster all ready.
  5. ghte Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2 x 310's, 2016 Beta 480, SWM RS650
    Other Motorcycles:
    2016 Multi ,Griso1100, Monster695
    Its the best until they hit 12/13 and they start riding all over you (actually you are quite proud). I now let my boys lead 16 and 19 and try not to get horizoned. Wouldn't have it any other way. Keep it up, the little fella will really grow into the sport quickly. It is such fun to ride with your kids. Now to get the bride onto a bike.