Husqvarna Magazine Tests/Comparisons From The Past

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by HardCoreHusky, Feb 4, 2014.

1. HardCoreHusky Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    1991 350WXE, 2004 TC450
    Other Motorcycles:
    01 Royal Enfield Bullet, 91 KTM 250
    Maybe this could be done as a "Sticky" as a place to post scans, or links of any Husqvarna related test or comparo articles. Searching for old articles can be a chore and time consuming BUT, I know many here have stacks of old magazines that have many write-ups on Husky's. While it would take a little time to scan them, the effort wiould be greatly appreciated by most here I'm sure. Reading old forgotten or never seen articles is always nice, and for those restoring to various levels the photos would help too. I bet many have some rare stuff?;)And it might save everybody a little money by not having to search for the issues they are looking for and then buying them? I'm collecting various mags with articles from 1991 (the year of my bike) and will scan and post those as my contribution.
    Maybe a good idea, maybe not? :)
    robertaccio likes this.
  2. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    I like it. Reference material like that is hard to find and very nice to have access to and makes a great site like this even better.
  3. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    If you havent all ready done it check Trail Rider Magazine (back issues), they sell copies of all their old magazines, I ordered some for the tests when I had my 1999 TE610.