Husqvarna to produce a 350

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by mxer74, Aug 26, 2013.

1. mxer74 Husqvarna
    AA Class

May have been mentioned on here somewhere else BUT thought I would mention that Husqvarna plans to produce a 350. While interviewing Tyla Rattray (who did confirm he is going back to Euro to race for the Ice One team on factory Husqvarna's), he says he has the option to choose between racing a 350 or a 450..........
  2. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    Just to be clear, Its basically the choice between a KTM 450 and 350 engine based machine and probably KTM based chassis as well. But its all good.
    Tyla on the 350 may be a good combo , he is demon on a 250F. He'll need to push the Sicilian on his Orange 350 machine.
    rasputin and oregonsage like this.
  3. ScottyR Husqvarna
    AA Class

Take a long look at a 2014 KTM 350SXF. Add white and blue graphics and a plastic subframe and voila, you have the new Husqvarnas.
  4. Tinken Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    MY12 WR511
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha
    oregonsage likes this.
  5. rasputin Husqvarna
    AA Class

yes, and it will definitely be produced inside the ktm factory, by people who wear orange.

r
    (personal sidenote: "husqvarna" isn't planning anything. just because stefan is mom's new boyfriend doesn't mean that i call him "dad")
  6. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    Another bashing thread of the reality of today?
  7. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    Do you have a link to this interview?

These guys are not riding what japan wants the entire world to ride in lock step ... Be my guest at killing off the 4fittys ... Wouldn't it be cool to say "Remember when we used to ride those big heavy-a$$ 4fittys 4t out here in the dirt?
  8. Tinken Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    MY12 WR511
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha
    It's the FE 350 actually. There will be a couple major changes on the exterior of the bike as well as a few changes to the engine components, it isn't just a "sticker slap" like were originally led to believe.
    boisedave likes this.
  9. PBM457 Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TC250R
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM 350SXF 2004 RM250
    Does this apply to the MX variants as well, or are we going to just see white plastic and different graphics?