Husqvarna's Concept E-go presented today at Frankfurt IAA

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by ray_ray, Sep 13, 2011.

1. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    Husqvarna's Concept E-go presented today at Frankfurt IAA
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Husqvarna Concept E-go was presented today at the Frankfurt IAA . Extreme, light, streamlined. This is Husqvarna's approach to today's electric motorcycling world. Urban commuting for first-time bikers who can have all the attractive features that a Husqvarna machine boasts: an explosive mix of road, off-road and supermotard experiences.Only 80 kg of pure exhilaration, with an innovative design inspired and derived from the latest Husqvarna models, with features such as the striking side panels that makes this bike clearly a member of the Husqvarna family. The Concept E-go is Husqvarna's solution to electric motorcycling and how to enthuse the young generation to the spirit of riding and freedom. Change is inevitable, and Husqvarna is ready, with an advanced technological concept and a highly personal design.

For more info on the E-go please check the press release here or visit BMW Group Press Club under Husqvarna in the Brands topic in the left menu.
    J.R. likes this.
  2. glangston Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 Husqvarna TE 310
    Other Motorcycles:
    2012 BETA 350 RS
    To the tune of "I want my MTV"
  3. J.R. Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    450 Supermoto! and a BUNCH 'O parts
    I want 2. One to terrorize the streets and one to build into a racer! Ahhh. I've been daydreaming about the brammo engage, but I want a husky :lol:
  4. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    I believe that is simply a design excersize to stoke up chatter about the husky brand. Lots of it does not make sense and is more of a shock value than anything real and usable like the single sided forks. That said it is very cool BMW and husky are putting so much into the brand and exploring new ideas / directions.
  5. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    Maybe on the chatter but as soon as that power supply is slimmed down in cost & weight ... that device will be main stream ... I'm glad I saw V8s, 2ts .... I'll pass on a silent bike that looks like a toothpick ...
  6. mnb Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE310 . . . . 2003 TE610e
    Kickstand on the right? Clearly that was BMW's idea...
  7. eramsey Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE310
    I like the design sense of the Husky E-go better than KTM`s Freeride and what Zero Motorcycles are showing.