1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

All 2st hydraulic brake light switch

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by zilly, Dec 13, 2009.

1. zilly Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09 wr300, 04 cr125
    Anyone install these on their WR? I have the headlight and a working tail light and thinking if I went the extra step and put a brake light on I would be totally legal.

Am I going to have to get a different tail light assembly or can I just get a different bulb/led? I am running an after market light right now (not the one that came in the kit with the bike) but I am pretty sure it was a tail light only.

Any advice would be great.
  2. fury1 Husqvarna
    AA Class

if its the small LED it has the ability to function as a tailight and brake light,you should hae three wires from the tail light,if your lights are connected now,the one thats not connected will be your brake light,you will need to tap into your headlight power source as well for the other wire on the brake switch
  3. Norman Foley Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Trumansburg, NY... The Beautiful, Finger Lakes
    Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    82 250WR 86 250WR 93 WXE350 03 TE610
    Other Motorcycles:
    '85 Fantic 300 '12 HUSABERG TE250
    Just as fury1 says.... Have it on my '09 WR125. Also added a switch to turn headlight, tail light and brake light off (When stealth is helpful). Used a Husky OEM TE brake light switch. Enduro Engineering has them too, but were out of stock at the time, so went OEM.
  4. zilly Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09 wr300, 04 cr125
    thanks guys.

Just got my fitting today.

Hopefully I'll have some time durring the holidays to tear into my new project.

I have a new sprocket set from Motosportz to throw on as well. Probably wrap it and put under the tree. Santa know exactly what I want.

Merry Christmas to me!