1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

250-500cc I have a problem with my WR300 2012. Watch video

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by Murda_man, Jul 2, 2012.

1. Murda_man Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR300
    Hi Guys! Please help me, i have a problem with adjust my carb. Wait your comments, what's problem?
  2. lankydoug Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR
    Other Motorcycles:
    TM 300en
    Vacuum leak possibly at reed block or intake boot, could also be blocked pilot circuit but too lean for sure. Does the air screw have an affect?
  3. Murda_man Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR300
    Video004 - 2,5 turn air screw
    Video005 - 2 turn air screw
    I tried 1 turn air screw, but I had same problem. When he was cold he works better than hot.
    Maybe the problem with float level? I began to watch this problem when I lowered float level.
  4. Dirtdame Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    11 WR300,13 WR125,18 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    17 Beta Xtrainer
    Sounds too lean. Seems like an air leak. Make sure your pilot jet and circuit passageways are all clean, then use a high temp RTV on the reed intake boot joining surface.
  5. utopia Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR250, WXC125
    If this problem began when you lowered the float level, that could be your problem. If they are too low it will be lean.
    huskybear and lankydoug like this.
  6. Kyspeedfactory Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 WR300
    I was going to say you are on the edge of float to low and okay......
  7. justpinit Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 wr 300
    Other Motorcycles:
    93 kx 125 with a kdx 200 engine.
    There is no reason to adjust the floats. If they are at stock setting leave them alone! Put them back where they were from the factory. Like everone else said check pilot jet/circuit and check for air leaks.
  8. ohmygewd Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    13'Berg FE350, 96'WR360, 01 WR250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Aprilia RSV1000
    Bit of background....have you pulled apart the carb? Have you changed the jetting?
    That hanging idle/fast idle indicates what the guys are saying...either a vacuum leak, block pilot jet or float level is too low or possibly stuck. Also, check you're throttle cable for any snags.

You cannot problem solve without riding the bike...just starting on the stand only indicates the idle at cold conditions...what is the bike like at running temp and through the gears?