1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

All 2st I just ordered a Revloc Dyne Ring from Motosportz

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by Anthony_1978, May 26, 2010.

1. Anthony_1978 Husqvarna
    AA Class

2. BikeSDP Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None @ moment
    Other Motorcycles:
    990 Adv, Multistrada 1200, 500 EXC
    I installed one on Sunday on my 300, but I hadn't finished adjusting it yet--let alone actually ride it. As Kelly advertised, it was a pretty easy install and I needed an oil change anyway. I'll post up a review later when I've got some time on it.
  3. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Yes both of you guys please post up your impressions. I am still on the fence about ordering one. It's great to have test pilots, thanks.
  4. Anthony_1978 Husqvarna
    AA Class

ok
    just waiting to hear if i can add a left hand rear brake to the system:thumbsup:
  5. PC. Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    CR165 & CR144
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM500
    I would have bought one today, but then I saw this on Kelly's ride report:
    - clutch manual operation does not work like stock as advertised which is disappointing.

Deal breaker for me. After many years on the clutch I'm not ready to give it up or settle for a half-assed clutch feel. If and when this gets sorted then I'm interested.

In the meantime I'd be happier than a pig in crap if I could get a hydro clutch that would work.
  6. NWRider Husqvarna
    AA Class

I think a Hebo universal will work but you will have to do some research. I was disapointed about the clutch feel comment also. Mainly I want to be able to hit the clutch when I need to loft the front wheel over something and I want to be able to pull it in for a stuck throttle situation. Of course on a 125 if I get a LHRB I wonder it that would overpower the motor anyway?

I still want to get one from Kelly as soon as I have the extra money though.
  7. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    just wanted to make sure the honest info was out there. Revloc is curious why it does not overide on the husky. IMHO it is that the husky simply does not have enough throw. You know how they always drag and are hard to start in gear, thats the issue. I think a clutch perch with a higher ratio or a shorter engine side actuation arm would allow it to work. I am investigating this.
  8. PC. Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    CR165 & CR144
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM500
    YES :thumbsup:
    Better to be straight up front than disappoint customers in the rear :busted:
  9. mulgathumper Husqvarna
    C Class

I wonder if Revloc are going to do one to suit the new BMW/Husky Hybrid 450?
    Rekluse don't offer one for the G450X, citing the smaller clutch diameter as too hard to engineer!
  10. Phoenix Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 TXC 450
    Other Motorcycles:
    2 Ducs, 14 GG 200, 13 Husa 300
    It must be Husky-related because we have a Rekluse on both our Husky 450 and KTM 250. My KTM clutch feels normal all time (moving, not moving), the Husky clutch feels floppy if the motor is not moving in gear. Very strange. You get used to it, though...its working...it just feels strange (especially going from the KTM to Husky).

I think i'll still give the Revloc a try when I get my 250. :)
  11. Anthony_1978 Husqvarna
    AA Class

woohoo it arrived today :thumbsup:
  12. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Good now get that thing bolted in and give us a ride report.
  13. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    What is the action of these devices on very steep techno downhills?

What does the manual clutch act like?
  14. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Still have compression braking just like before.
  15. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    What about with a dead engine?
  16. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    rolls / clutch disengaged.
  17. jmetteer Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TXC300 CR125 CR144
    Other Motorcycles:
    WR250F, TRANSALP
    It has a bump start setting though right?

Later,
  18. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    correct
  19. WVdag Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2007 WR250 W/300 kit, 2013 CR125
    Other Motorcycles:
    1987 Harley FXLR 10th year edition
    Revloc Dyna Ring

:thumbsup: I have had a Dyna ring in my 07 WR250 for a while and have ridden it quite a bit, always by myself and my impression was very good. Today I met some guys in clay county WV and we really ripped it up. It has been raining most every day here so it is very muddy and slick but long story short the Dyna-Ring is great. I can take any obstacle at least a gear higher than I could with out it, did not stall the engine one time all day not even when I laid it down a few times. I love it and it works great. The four guys I was riding with were on big bore 4-strokes but they were most impressed with the WR as I have been since my first ride. The Dyna-Ring just made a great thing greater!

Dave
  20. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    All this sounds very good to me .... Lots to technical uphills here but what about extended steep, crazy steep downhills? In the past, I have just killed the motor, left the bike in 1st gear, and used the clutch as a break but this is not possible with this device .... OR just used the read brake & front brake ... Is the latter the only possibility with this device?

What about leaving the motor running in gear and just dragging the rear brake? Is this possible? Will the motor stall in this case?

That WR two-five-zero is a bad a$$ machine ...with or without this device ....