1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

250-500cc I need a big rear wheel bearing by Sat!!

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by R_Little, Aug 12, 2010.

1. R_Little Husqvarna
    Pro Class

I want to bring my 250 to Speedsville but I have a bad wheel bearing.

Any ideas where I can get one overnighted?

Thanks,

Rich
  2. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    Measure the size you need and contact CBR bearing in SoCal. You may be able to get one fast from there. Explain the situation.

http://www.cbrbearing.com/motorcycles_&_atv's.htm

he only stocks the highest quality stuff (OEM or better) and has a huge stock of product. He also has seals as well.
  3. jmetteer Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TXC300 CR125 CR144
    Other Motorcycles:
    WR250F, TRANSALP
    If it is the 63005-2RS, I know Bent Lever in Vancouver WA has them in stock. The high quality ones at like $36 each. 360-891-6900

Or all-balls makes a kit, they are closer and would probably over night it to you. They were really helpful when I called. 888-228-3323

Later,
  4. colemanapp Husqvarna
    AA Class

Halls is pretty quick on their shipping too. Springfield IL, they'd probably send it to the Speedsville for ya if that works too.
  5. PC. Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    CR165 & CR144
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM500
    Find a local bearing supply shop.

The exact same bearing my Yami dealer wanted $30 for was had for $10 at a local bearing shop in Portland. Do shop around though as bearing shop prices vary wildly.
  6. MOTORHEAD Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    none
    Other Motorcycles:
    2014 YAMAHA YZ250
    Ditto on that or call Hall's. They'll get it to you by Saturday morning, but it will be costly shipping.

You can also go to the ALL-BALLS site and cross reference that number and see what other bikes use the same bearing. Seems like it was pretty common when I checked.
  7. Colo moto CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    7602racing.com
    Figure out what size it is. ID, OD and thickness and call a local automotive or industrial supply shop. Wheel bearings are standard sizes so you don't have to go through a dealer if you don't have one local. Make sure to get a top quality Japanese or German bearing, not a cheapo chinese one.
  8. glangston Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 Husqvarna TE 310
    Other Motorcycles:
    2012 BETA 350 RS
    Even the top quality ones from Germany are being knocked off.
  9. Colo moto CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    7602racing.com
    True, but at least if you ask for a quality bearing from the start you have a chance of getting what you asked for. Ask for a cheapo bearing, and you will definitely get a cheapo. What's a guy to do when bearings have to be sent off to be analyzed to tell the difference between a genuine quality brand and a knockoff.
  10. razornpc Husqvarna
    AA Class

when i need a bearing today, or if i need 1 period i take the bad one out and take it to my local bearing house. they always have what i need. husky uses very common bearings and seal in the wheels and the steering stem.

thats what id do though.
  11. glangston Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 Husqvarna TE 310
    Other Motorcycles:
    2012 BETA 350 RS
    From what George said, the factories that make the knock-offs are like gypsies and move they move them around. I suspect they make their way into even the most reliable supply chains through the weak link of human greed.
  12. Drew Smith Husqvarna
    AA Class

Hi Rich
    I have complete All Balls Rear Husky wheel baring kits in stock, comes with seals, Give me A call aqt the shop if this helps. 908 637 6385.
  13. fury1 Husqvarna
    AA Class

rich I have a brand new one in the wrapper,63005-2rs?
    its yours if you cant find one and I will be at speedsville saturday,
    sometime around 5ish come find the white husky van
  14. old3 Husqvarna
    AA Class

If you are in NNJ there is a great bearing supply in Pompton Lakes. Check the phone book, you probably have a supplier within 20 miles of home. You just need the standard # or ID/OD and width in MM.
  15. old3 Husqvarna
    AA Class

PBM Supply Co.
    Physical Address: 88 Cannonball Rd., Pompton Lakes, NJ 07442 (Map/Directions)
  16. 2stroked Husqvarna
    A Class

That is an odd ball bearing, it was 40 bucks Canadian at my local bearing house. A friend of mine made a new spacer for between the bearings and uses a 6305, the same bearings as the drive side, a lot cheaper too
  17. R_Little Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Thanks everyone.

I went to the local supply and they did not have it. They had the narrower 6305 but not the 63005....I ended up bringing the TE250 which ran great BTW.