IBeat CO settings on stock TE630

Discussion in 'EFI/carb' started by rickcj7, Aug 13, 2012.

1. rickcj7 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE630
    I've been playing around with the IBeat and CO settings, I had the CO1 at 105% and 110% for CO2 and 115% for CO3.
    The mid and top end seem fine but I had to keep lowering the CO1 to get rid of a stumble.
    It would surge and stumble bad between 3500-4500 rpm in the 1st 4 gears. I ended up with CO1 at 85% to get rid of the stumble. Seems to run fine now.
    Would the PU mod add too much fuel for a stock set-up?
    Still has stock duals and air box, but did pull out baffle.
    Anyone know?
  2. SilverBullet Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE630
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM 300EXC, V-Strom650, Super Tenere
    How did your bike run before you adjusted the settings? I have FMF Powercore 4 w/ quiet insert, PU mod, removed airbox baffle but kept snorkle and EHS prefilter. My bike runs flawless without surge or stumble before and after mods. My settings are all still at 100% (I'm at sea level BTW). I've talked to George at Uptite once and he suggested 107/105/102 but he spoke kinda vaguely so not sure how accurate for a 630. I see other people have moved their settings to correct issues and just when I start to do it I stop myself because bikes runs beautiful now. I'm sure I could squeak a few more hp but honestly off road it has more than enough power and I don't want my mpg to drop any so I leave well enough alone. Same reason I haven't popped for the JD Tuner yet.