IBEAT issues

Discussion in 'EFI/carb' started by WickedWill, Mar 18, 2015.

1. WickedWill Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE630
    Other Motorcycles:
    some little red ones
    Hi.Having issues with ibeat.I can no longer adjust the CO or Fb values.The CO tab no longer opens and the FB values can't connect and remain non activity.It's stuck 107 at 1 ,100 2&3.I have reloaded the ibeat program on two computers,one running xp and one with 7, and they both act the same.I can clear codes and reset tps.I am using the semco adapter and the bike is a te630.Any ideas?
  2. Up-tite Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Had a TE450 come in that was leaner than a popcorn fart 92,95,95. Way to lean like really bad.
    Thought no big just juice it up.
    Tried for several days to get it to do something,tried everything, new bat, clean inj, new fuel pump check wiring, valves,ect.ect.
    Customer had it in different shops with this problem, he also bought another throttle body and put it on.
    So one day while on the I beat totally frustrated, ( I never do this but was pissed I reved the crap out of it,) bingo the I beat came to life I thru in 115, 107, 103. test rode was really good.
    Called customer told him got it going come pick it up, just don't ask what I did because don't know.
    I ask him to call me with status and ride reports.
    He's called several time over the last months to let me know it still runs perfect???
    I traded him out of the spare throttle body as I'm making a Injector testing, cleaning machine and needed a holder for the injector.
    I feel your pain I know some times shit happens but give it a shot and roll the dice.
    Later George
    bigjon and WickedWill like this.
  3. WickedWill Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE630
    Other Motorcycles:
    some little red ones
    Thanks.I will give that a go.
  4. Mike_1 Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Te 310 i.e. 2009
    Hello,

I just bought i beat for my TE310 (MY 2009) with standard muffler (08 Version, 09 is too loud). What I cannot find in the manual is the meaning of the CO scale. Is a value >100% more lean or more rich. Maybe a silly question? Thanks in advance. Mcihael
  5. starter Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 TE310
    Other Motorcycles:
    Buell XB9R, KTM 300exc, Ducati m797
    +100 more rich
  6. Mike_1 Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Te 310 i.e. 2009
    Many thanks
    Michael
    PS: Is there any document available where I can find more information about the settings etc. I have downloaded the repair manual for the TE310, but there is only less information regarding the electronic system as well as in the ibeat manual.:confused:
    Michael
  7. DYNOBOB Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE630
    Other Motorcycles:
    SuperTenere-GL1800-CBR900RR-KLX250S