1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc ignition

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by reghusky, Nov 11, 2009.

1. reghusky Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WRE125
    Other Motorcycles:
    XR400, RGV250,RMX250,SV650, Husky 50
    Hello, anyone have a drawing of the ignition curve for a wr/cr 125?
    thanks,
  2. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

I have the book that came with my 08 CR125 that shows a couple of drawings what did you need?
  3. reghusky Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WRE125
    Other Motorcycles:
    hello john, thanks for reply. what i'm after is the advance curve drawing ,if there is one. need it to set up a programmable ignition.
  4. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

I checked my book and all it gives is the Ignition type; no curve drawing. It does state "electronic analogic (WR125) or digital (CR125) capacitor-discharge type, with variable advance" Ignition timing WR125....0.047 in.before TDC (15*). CR125 ...0.031 in. before TDC (4*). Thats all I have and doesn't sound like what you are looking for. You may want to try Halls, Tasky's, or one of the other Husky dealerships. "Programmable ignition" that sounds like it may be used as traction control. Let us know how it works out please and good luck.
  5. reghusky Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WRE125
    Other Motorcycles:
    thanks for that john. i think the curve only appears in the proper workshop manual. i don't know why they quote those figures as it changes with rpm. its not traction control, but could be adapted for that i surpose. i'm just trying to get my WRE as near to wr spec as possible. will post results.
  6. NWRider Husqvarna
    AA Class

I have the 250 workshop manual and it shows the curve (WR is way different then CR). So if you can find the 125 mnual it might be there. Search for manual on the TT 4t forum as there are a few places to download them.