I'm a champion of the Downhill Challenge !

Discussion in 'Get togethers - Reports' started by BadMotoWeazal, Jul 4, 2011.

1. BadMotoWeazal Husqvarna
    Pro Class

I love my riding buddies. Always wanting to help out, I have not been riding too much because of this nagging knee injury. We went riding Sunday morning & my knee felt good, so there is this neat little hill by a creek . My first shot at the hill I got a crossed up at the bottom of the hill & wasn't able to hit it full speed. So the video please....

My favorite part was when someone said "Downhill Challenge", I know all about that.
  2. BadMotoWeazal Husqvarna
    Pro Class

3. Daniel508s Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 TC510
    Other Motorcycles:
    2009 Suzuki RMz450, 2013 KTM250sx
    Awesome [IMG] Steep hill with very little run, great job
  4. Muddy Waters Husqvarna
    AA Class

5. BadMotoWeazal Husqvarna
    Pro Class

It was a lot of fun...We were coming to the hill to ride it, but in the meantime we had a '05 MTK 300 that had the floats stuck & it was draining gas. So we played & worked on that whille we were there. The 2nd vid was a 2011 Gas Gas EC 300 Six Days & my friends 2008 XC-250 bored to a 300 with the LHRB. That 300 4T is the best handling little bike I've ridden in a long time & it weight 20 pounds less than my 400. It was a great day cause nobody got hurt (well my pride hurt a little, but that heals quickly) and everybody made it back with no serious issues. It was hot though, 100+ with the heat index. We rode another 15 minutes, then went to a sweet spot & sat in a nice, cold, rocky creek & cooled our heals. I need to get my helmet cam working again, I face planted a pine tree about a year ago & now the GoPro doesn't work too well or at all.
  6. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Not much is better than ripping some trail with the crew. [IMG]
  7. pvduke Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    tripple-hondo hoosk...
    Other Motorcycles:
    dozens of them, kicked to the curb
    i hate it when that happens!
    BadMotoWeazal likes this.
  8. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    Looks like a very cool hill to climb .... Whats up with your knee?
  9. BadMotoWeazal Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Ahhh, I have an old snow skiing injury I guess. It still haunts me in my old age LOL. I Recently (9-10 weeks ago) I tried to climb a pine tree that was growing out of a berm, fell awkwardly & twisted my knee. Just a slight tear of my MCL & tweeked my ACL. No surgury, but if turned just right it gives me pain.
  10. BadMotoWeazal Husqvarna
    Pro Class

The faceplant or the GoPro no workie... LOL
  11. ghte Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2 x 310's, 2016 Beta 480, SWM RS650
    Other Motorcycles:
    2016 Multi ,Griso1100, Monster695
    looks like great riding country there
    BadMotoWeazal likes this.
  12. BadMotoWeazal Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Thanks, it's not Gods gift to off-roaders but Alabama does have some nice, varying terrain. All of that trail is in a very large watershed, lots of rocks & dark, fetile soil. And of course chert, which seems to be Bama's greatest composition of dirt. LOL