1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc I'm BACK! And so is my 150!

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by krieg, Dec 30, 2012.

1. krieg Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Many in the past
    Other Motorcycles:
    '12 Triumph Scrambler
    After my confrontation with the tree this summer I needed some time to figure things out about my old man lack of skills. I've decided to start riding again this Spring. But this time, riding will be on my terms. I've taken a vow not to let my ass overload my brain anymore. If you pull away from me on a trail and get outta sight... have a ball... more power to you... I'll meet you back at the trailer! I don't care about fast anymore. And the best part is... I've informed Cody the TC 250 is his, and the CR 150 is MINE! I'm buying new stickers for the CR as soon as I'm done creating this thread. :banana:
  2. advbk Husqvarna
    AA Class

show those trees whose the boss kreig.fast doesn't count as much as fun.
  3. marcmo0 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09 WR300
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha YZ250
    Nice Krieg!!! I like the way you think. Make sure you post the new graphics when you get them on.
  4. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

I was wondering when you would get back on the old dirt horse; good to read. Now....which NEW bike you ganna get :lol:? Hey did you ever read just how good the WB165's are :D......jk. Good to have you back playing in the dirt with the rest of us.
    surfer1100 likes this.
  5. Blakelpd5 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09 WRWB165
    Other Motorcycles:
    08 CRF450R, 1980 Suzuki Wetbike
    I have the problem of letting what other people are doing creep into my thoughts... It ruins my concentration every time. I've been practicing trying to forget about them... It's coming around slowly but surely...
  6. Russ Henry Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 TXC 310
    Good to hear your back. I do the most damage going slow ! It is just a body banging sport any way you look at it.
  7. water racer Husqvarna
    Pro Class

http://www.knoxenduro.com Knoxville, Tennessee
    Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 Beta 250RR
    Other Motorcycles:
    2009 Husqvarna WR125 1997 Fantic
    Glad you will be back! I have had to adopt the same approach but have found I usually pass most of them back with my steady pace as they stumble over obstacles or get tired.
    Tell Cody he better take good care of the TC, I may want it some day.....
    GP
  8. Norman Foley Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Trumansburg, NY... The Beautiful, Finger Lakes
    Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    82 250WR 86 250WR 93 WXE350 03 TE610
    Other Motorcycles:
    '85 Fantic 300 '12 HUSABERG TE250
    Rule #1.... Don't swap bikes while riding, unless it's with Cody!
  9. Dirtdame Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    11 WR300,13 WR125,18 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    17 Beta Xtrainer
    It's always good to be back!:banana:
  10. Jersey Woods I live to ride !

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 WR 150 2018 TE 150
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM EXC 250 F Honda 300 ATV
    Yep my thoughts exactly... I ride at my pace and enjoy riding a lot more on my WR 150.... I do ride with some very fast guys in the woods and I have no problem that they are faster then me..... I'm not a slow poke but I'm not an A rider either.... At the end of the day I'm satisfied that I rode hard and had a lot of fun..... As I have said before this is the reason why I bought the 150..... To have fun and enjoy what a light bike brings to the table....
    john01 likes this.
  11. huskybear Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 wr144 with lectron carb, stuff!
    I agree as well, I am not a rocket in the woods but I am not slow either. It doesn't matter what time you get back to the truck, just as long as every-one makes it there and had fun doing it:thumbsup::cheers:!
    Jersey Woods likes this.
  12. wallybean Mini-Sponsor

And the Bastids haven't drank all the beer!
    Kevin_TE250 and huskybear like this.
  13. Picklito Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    430, 430, 430, ,400, 175
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM250xc, KTM500mx, KTM440exc
    "The older I get... the faster I was."

I figure that nobody is paying me to go fast, and I don't have any factory contracts to worry about, but I DO have to go to work on Monday. Strategy these days is to enjoy the day: The friends, the bike, the outdoors, and stay healthy so I can ride again next weekend.
  14. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    then stop asking me how to get through those trees faster. :D
  15. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Good for you Krieg!!! Ride at 80-85% and don't take chances you don't need to. I ride with people faster than me. Some of them make me ride faster than I should but have learned to ride within my own limits. I don't get hurt much at all for all the riding I do and that's just riding within your means. Sometimes I ride with Jake and we always bring the best (worse?) out in each other and seem to like to trail race some as we are real similar speeds. Your going to get hurt. you could also get killed in a car wrench real EZ. I personally do not think it past "I am having fun and I am on earth right now so that's my goal". I know i could be dead at any point. I am going to live my life regardless of risks and just try to make smart choices. I wish you the best out there. Have a great time.
    huskybear, Jersey Woods and jmetteer like this.