im going riding n.s.w australia who's coming

Discussion in 'Get togethers - Reports' started by husky bom, Oct 13, 2010.

1. husky bom Husqvarna
    A Class

im going riding in n.s.w anyone want to go riding......... im keen to hook up with husky riders and go riding we need that all husky ride lets put some effort in and make this happen

thanks H.B
  2. Croc Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 511
    Should be ready when you set a date
  3. ozzie Husqvarna
    AA Class

I told the boss to stick his job and Ill be leaving 2 weeks, so I might come for a bit of a holiday???????
  4. buzuki Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR300 '09
    Other Motorcycles:
    KDX200,KX125,CR250,50cc quad,
    yeah mate i should up for a ride sometime, on a saturday preferably. just not next weekend the 23rd or 6th november :D
  5. husky bom Husqvarna
    A Class

hi all im riding belanglo s.f this sat 16th who is coming send me a pm......and we will all ride together or open to options and maybe yalwal/nowra area on the 23rd

i can go riding every weekend so if you would like to hook up and go riding i will tag along.........just send me a pm

im Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

thanks H.B
  6. husky bom Husqvarna
    A Class

The ride is on this sat 16th....at belanglo s.f grade 3 ....meet at the car park on hume hwy leading into belanglo at 8.30......if You would like to join us send me a pm and i will tell you all about ride all welcome to ride

thanks h.b

ps.. There will be other riders with other bikes coming
  7. husky bom Husqvarna
    A Class

the big test day:applause:........have been doing some little test rides to get the new te250 a bit sorted before i take it out on a full day...........the time has come to go riding

I'm riding on the n.s.w south coast area ..ie yalwal-yerriyong-wandandian

all welcome to join this small group of riders...grade 3/4

this saturday.....23-10-2010

anyone that wants to join us is welcome just send me a pm or reply to this post

thanks H.B