Impartial Press tests Dounloadable on Husky AU-

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by HUSKYnXJnWI, Apr 23, 2011.

1. HUSKYnXJnWI Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09TE450
    These mag articles from Aussie mags seem much more Impartial and objective than other magazine tests. I have been reading them for years and found them to accurately review husqvarna's performance.I just read one of the Transmoto articles and was wondering if CH had been seeing these articles, hence the post.

So now they have a slew of articles on the 2011s and will continue to put more articles on this page as they are produced.

Check them out!!! Very informative and enjoyable to read- these guys seem off road orientated more so than MX but report and test the genre of bike in its element with genre appropriate riders- rather than try to put a MX guy on an offroad bike and report how it doesn't do triples well... duh.. and these guys have Aussie humor interjected into the reports which I find refreshing in a magazine article.

CLICK THIS IF YOU WANT TO READ SOME Great 2011 Husky Articles.... provided by Husky AU
  2. Kevin_TE250 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

your right... I love ADB magazine...
  3. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    Husky is a EU company ... As far as I know, the EU magazines have always given them a fair shake in their native country. The usa is a capitalist country ... U wanna play here? Show me UR wallet first mr. bmw.... Now you can play here also and we like UR bikes ...

Our media and these magazines are ~dishonest and misleading at best...pointed mostly at the grasshoppers .... yet it is accepted in our society as good sales promotion ... This is the real reason a person needs an education (no it is not to get a good job;that is a beneficial side effect) ... It is UR final weapon against those that do have an education and will use UR ignorance against you ...

Thanks for posting this link ...
  4. Croc Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 511
    ADB is complete & utter rubbish