1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

All 2st Info seeking

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by Old_Ears, Jun 22, 2012.

1. Old_Ears Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    SMR 510
    Hi folks,

I am selling my SMR510 09. I am getting 2 bikes instead to fulfill my desires lol. An R6 and a husky, I am getting the Husky new 2012 model but cannot make up my mind between a WR125 or a WR250. I am 36, 12 1/2stone bike will be used on the road and occasionally the odd enduro / practice day. I miss the 2stroke fun so thats the main reason for changing. What do you think is best!

Cheers
    Ian
  2. johnnyboy Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR 125
    Other Motorcycles:
    TM 250f
    Neither will make a good daily commuter bike but both are great for breaking every law we have lol
    Me personaly I love my 125/144 as a enduro/hair&hounds bike as it is just so much fun and will do most things asked from it.
    Common sence would say go for the 250 for more road work but I still think the 125/144 is way more fun!
    Let the other members post their views, that should help you out no end.
  3. motocrossmr Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '15 TE300
    Other Motorcycles:
    '05 PW80, '12 KX 65
    If your road use is limited then I would say go with the 150. Once set up right with jetting and suspension you wont be able to wipe the grin off your face! Not saying there it a problem with the 250. Great bike.....but probably not as fun and thats your main goal right???
  4. Old_Ears Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    SMR 510
    Cheers Guys, Yes it is for fun factor to remind me of my youth lol. Hence the R6 for main use (aswell as a car) the Husky would be for playing around on for smiles. The odd ride at the weekend off road and maybe 100miles on the road ever 6months or so. I think I prefer the idea of the 125 for cheap insurance and road tax, but want to weigh up the 250 aswell.
  5. Old_Ears Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    SMR 510
    Brought a WR250 pick it up next saturday :)