1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

All 2st Installing Stock Clutch WR300 HELP

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by JDJ, Mar 14, 2013.

1. JDJ Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 WR 300
    Other Motorcycles:
    prev07 YZ450F , 07 CRF250X , 03XR250
    I bought an 09 WR300 that had a revloc auto clutch put on. I had the bike at the dunes and it appears that I burned up the auto clutch. Bike was running funny and smelled funny. Found metal shavings and a few large metal chunks on my magnetic drain plug when changing oil. Found a few clutch plates that were obviously missing sections. I still have the stock clutch plates. Anyone have a link or a video on how to install the stock clutch? I have never dones this before. Also, now that I know there are some pieces of clutch in the case - what else do I need to do before I can run this thing again? Do I need to take this whole thing apart and clean it out? you can see that some of the teeth on the clutch housing on the bike (not sure what it is called) are scarred a bit. Will that have to be replacedd also? Thanks in advance for any advice and any how to videos. IMG_1109.JPG IMG_1113.JPG IMG_1112.JPG IMG_1110.JPG
  2. braddenning Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 WR 300
    Other Motorcycles:
    2013 HUSABERG FE 350 ,2014 KTM 300XC
    http://www.husqvarna-motorcyclesna.com/admin/manual/22.pdf
  3. pvduke Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    tripple-hondo hoosk...
    Other Motorcycles:
    dozens of them, kicked to the curb
    short of splitting the cases you need to remove everything you can and clean in paint thinner or kerosene. then flush the cases with same. then fill with ATF start let sit and flush some more then do two oil changes before you ride it and check the plug for fraggs when it comes out clean then ride and cross your fingers. looks like you were dune hopping in 3rd or 4th. also toss your air filter if you rode in sand. its junk now.