Interesting snipit in MXA

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by F1ED, Aug 7, 2008.

1. F1ED Husqvarna
    AA Class

Was reading the Motocross Action web sit and came across this:
    "If it doesn’t happen at the races, or in the corporate offices, MXA testing can also be performed thousands of miles away from home…say in Italy perhaps were John Minert recently went to test ride the new 2009 Husqvarna MX bikes (look for Minert's Husky report next week)."

I guess I'll post the results next week. Finally some press in a MX magazine ( although On-Line ).
  2. HuskyFede Husqvarna
    A Class

Hi there

Just to inform you, finally this year - thanks to the support of HVA NA (Husqvarna North America) we got the following mags to join the Enduro 09 launch held last week in Italy:

Cycle World
    Cycle News
    Motocross action
    Racer X
    Dirt Rider
    Dirt Bike

I hope u guys will enjoy the reading ;-)

you all take care

Federica
  3. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Welcome to the board, it will be nice to have some inside info from time to time.
  4. F1ED Husqvarna
    AA Class

Federica , Welcome to Cafe Husky!! Your inside news and info will be most welcome.:)
  5. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    A very very warm welcome Federica. :)

I hope you visit often, and if anyone else at Husqvarna or BMW wants to join they would be most welcome.
  6. MOTORHEAD Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    none
    Other Motorcycles:
    2014 YAMAHA YZ250
    Yes, PLEASE! Join up and help your company by helping us. Somebody from HVA NA (Husqvarna North America) would be really great.

You can start by telling us what the story is on the Contingency program here in the states.

I raced my TE510 this weekend and it got a lot of attention, big hit with fans and even the other racers. Everybody thought it was really cool and wanted to know all about it. But, it didn't look good when the fuel pump popped out of it's holder and it went DOA on the course.
  7. Norman Foley Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Trumansburg, NY... The Beautiful, Finger Lakes
    Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    82 250WR 86 250WR 93 WXE350 03 TE610
    Other Motorcycles:
    '85 Fantic 300 '12 HUSABERG TE250
    No Trail Rider Magazine? Paul Clipper and TR has been at every US press intro(Italy or US) for 20 years and given Husky more good press than all the others combined. I was just reading the TR stories on '91 and '92 press intro's(Who says you can't live in the past!). I hope Clipper was there!
    Norman
  8. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    Una bella sorpresa!!! Ciao Federica!!! Brava!!! The factory press officer is in the cafe Husky casa!!!