International Motorcycle show in Long beach Ca

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by ajaxauto, Dec 3, 2013.

1. ajaxauto Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Any one know if at this weekends Motor cycle show in Long Beach Calif will have the new Husky on display

Hate to dive 300 miles and they not be there
  2. ktm4jim Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2015 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM 690R Enduro
    I looked on the website for exhibitors and Husqvarna was not listed. I too was looking forward to seeing the new bikes. Glad I didn't drive down though; I would have been pissed.
  3. Tinken Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    MY12 WR511
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha
    The bikes are already here *cough* might of seen one at work, I mean I didn't see nothin :rolleyes: . The official showing isn't until Jan/Feb.
  4. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    its funny to me.. that marketing holds the machines from their biggest market. just saying its odd to me that the wht huskys are all ready on the ground and being ridden in Romania and as far as Indonesia, but are not officially here until Jan Feb.
  5. LandofMotards Moderator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 TC250
    I used to go to this show in. NYC every year. It's a great place to buy new gear cheap and check everything out. The first time I saw or heard of a trials bike was there. They had an indoor setup that was awesome. Even without Husky's, it's an awesome experience.
  6. dfeckel Husqvarna
    AA Class

I'm planning on going to the NYC show--just a couple weeks away!
    LandofMotards and ray_ray like this.
  7. oregonsage 4st Clerk

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    FX450
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha DT400 x 2, BMW G310R
    This just hit my inbox.

New 2014 Husqvarna Motorcycles On Display at Long Beach IMSCome see the all-new Husqvarna Motorcycles this weekend at the Southern California Progressive International Motorcycle Show.
    [IMG]
    Get an up-close look at the all-new 2014 Husqvarna Motorcycles this weekend at the Long Beach IMS show. Photo by Husqvarna
    [IMG]2014 Husqvarna Motorcycles TE 300
    Murrieta, CA - December 4, 2013 - The new 2014 Husqvarna Motorcycles are making a rare public appearance this weekend in Long Beach, California where they will be on display at the Progressive International Motorcycle Show. Get up close and personal with the Austrian-built beauties at the Husqvarna Motorcycles lounge area in the Long Beach Convention Center.

"We've hosted industry and media introductions and now we'd like to give the public a chance to check out the all-new bikes," said Jon-Erik Burleson. "We will have several of the all-new 2014 Husqvarna Motorcycles at the Long Beach Convention Center for everyone to see."

Husqvarna's all-new 2014 line is the first generation of the revitalized brand, which brought Husqvarna back together with Husaberg. With the innovative craftsmanship of Husaberg reunited with the heritage and classic style of Husqvarna, the resulting motocross and off-road machines are nothing short of awe inspiring.

A total of 10 different Husqvarna Motorcycles will be available in North America in spring 2014, and those in attendance of the Long Beach International Motorcycle Show will get to see a select number of them. With the advanced engine and chassis construction coupled with innovative features such as the polyamide rear subframe, the new Huskys are set to take on the highest ranks of competition. Come get a first look at these world-class machines that are set to redefine the landscape of American off-road in 2014!

For more info on the Long Beach Progressive IMS show this weekend, Friday December 6 through Sunday December 8, please visit www.motorcycleshows.com
    robertaccio and Tinken like this.
  8. ajaxauto Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Well it now looks like I will drive down and see my new TE 300 Next question will I have one in time for the first National end of Jan or the following weekend for king of the moto Just think take brand new 10,000 bike to KOM
    robertaccio likes this.
  9. Johnrg Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 TE 310 R
    Other Motorcycles:
    Ducati Sport Classic/Ducati SFV2
  10. PowerKord Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2008 WR 250 Sold
    Other Motorcycles:
    2014 Sherco SE-R 250
    I'm definitely going to hit the Cleveland show this year. I'm gonna check out some riding gear, Beta, Gas Gas...
  11. oregonsage 4st Clerk

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    FX450
    Other Motorcycles:
    Might be an excuse for a rare visit to Seattle.
  12. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    10K oh well thats what they are made for..and we aint gettin any younger.sometimes i wonder about all the bling addicts.....do they get their powder coated dirt bikes scraped up or is all just a show. remember its a kato better fill that thing with zipty non aqueous coolant.
  13. rancher1 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

I think they are only going to be at long beach.
  14. oregonsage 4st Clerk

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    FX450
    Other Motorcycles:
    Booo
  15. ktm4jim Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2015 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM 690R Enduro
    Great! I will be there Sat. Thanks for the info

16. LandofMotards Moderator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 TC250
    Prove it ;)
  17. ajaxauto Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Looks like I will try to be there Saturday I will take a few pictures and try and ask a few questions Then if I am lucky might just leave a deposit for one if that is possible to do there
    robertaccio and LandofMotards like this.
  18. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    One of my crew has a dep at GP Motos fro 14 FE350, so dealers will take your Husky money for sure!! I believe those guys will be Husky USA they may defer you to your dealer. Have fun at the show. Stylistically those new wht things look really cool!