Iphone camera ride report

Discussion in 'Get togethers - Reports' started by firecrotch, Jun 26, 2011.

1. firecrotch Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 wr300
    Other Motorcycles:
    2007 ktm 950SM
    So my brothers live in the north east quadrant of Washington State. There are literally hundreds of miles of overgrown logging roads we can ride from our house with views like these to die for.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    We decided to take some overgrown rabbit trails. My brother decided to haul but into the unknown. 2 hrs later in the ER
    [IMG]
    Watch out for them hidden logs. He lucked out with only a dislocated shoulder. Whats crazy is he was such a maniac he wanted to continue riding..."it doesnt hurt if I dont lift my arm" - "um, no...lets go back now"(I could see through the sweatshirt his should weas dangling. ugh)
    lankydoug likes this.
  2. WHITEROCKET5.9 Husqvarna
    AA Class

dammer man that sucks!! great lookin area though and i love the american flag plastics you have on the husky too!!
  3. Anthony_1978 Husqvarna
    AA Class

hope he gets better soon
    great report firecrotch
  4. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    Too bad on the crash ... maybe heal up time will he short and he can be back riding before long ;)

The PNW is full of cool country for riding ... but Weyerhaeuser and a few others aren't so keen on the idea ..
  5. WHITEROCKET5.9 Husqvarna
    AA Class

ya i hope a speedy recovery too......you said it was a log, or were you guys messin with sasquatch???:eek:
  6. firecrotch Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 wr300
    Other Motorcycles:
    2007 ktm 950SM
    It was an old fireroad probably hadnt been used in 20 yrs and the grass was about 2 ft high and thick. Completely camoflauging a medium sized log at an angle. Supposedly the old rd went to a cool lake and abandoned mine. No sasquatch this time lol
  7. Muddy Waters Husqvarna
    AA Class

Love the scenery, love the captain America, love the Kevin Schwantz number, hate what happened to your brother....hope he’ll heal fast

[IMG]
  8. ghte Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2 x 310's, 2016 Beta 480, SWM RS650
    Other Motorcycles:
    2016 Multi ,Griso1100, Monster695
    Well the scenery was great if not the ending. Love your bike and best wishes to your bro.